Mar 19,2009
Mar 19,2009
I have found the staff hard to get hold of. Calling their switch board inevitable bounces you to a voicemail of someone.

Requests for maintenence often seem to go unheard. Then you will come back home from work to find that what you asked for has been done without any warning.

So your request was made by voicemail, never confirmed by even a quick call back, text, letter or email, and then some arbitrary contractor will be handed keys to your property without your knowledge.

Very unsatisfactory service since I paid them my money.
By: Debbie
Jul 15, 2014
We are always sorry to hear that tenants are unhappy with the service we offer. We take feedback seriously and we always look at ways to make improvements.

In response to the follow-up comment, I would like to add that we are members of UK Association of Letting Agents and we always comply with the law. It is generally the landlord who chooses the letting agent that manages the property and they sometimes choose to switch letting agents. This happens at their discretion.
Aug 11, 2009
I agree. They are terrible. DON'T USE NOPS!!! It's not worth it. I have never had such shabby treatment from a lettings agent. They consistently broke the contract - and they gave our property in OXFORD to an agent in CARDIFF to manage without warning!!! I'm not even sure if that was legal!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of North Oxford Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of North Oxford Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for North Oxford Property Services Office 1