Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
I WAS a long time client of thornleys in altrincham but found their standards slipping. I was going to use another agent to let me property until I spoke to a new member of the team who persuaded me to stay, then proceeded to let my property straight away with no fuss. When it came to let again, I found he has now left and the same team has been left behind with the same poor standards. Rude staff who don't get back to you, don't seem to WANT to let your property
By: docgreenfingers
Feb 04, 2012
Does anyone know which cleaning contractors they use? Be interesting to find out. Especially if it's in house cleaning contracts! Maybe some ex emoyees will know. If you know or can whistle blow contact me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thornley Groves Altrincham! To leave a new review of Thornley Groves Altrincham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thornley Groves Altrincham