Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
I recently registered looking to buy a property at Bushells in Clapham and found the staff to more friendly and accommodating than most other agents in Clapham as I felt that I was poorly treated and brushed aside as my budget wasn't great, but Bushells listened and provided me with many options and helped me find my dream home. The found the team at Bushells to be very professional and helpful as I am first time buyer with no knowledge of the process and they helped me with finding a solicitor, mortgage advice and a flat I am really proud to call my home.

I would recommend them to all my friends and I will be using them to sell my property when the time comes. Thank you very much to the sales team at Bushells - Clapham.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham