Jan 18,2012
Luke Parle
Jan 18,2012
I recently contacted Bushells in Clapham to help me sell my property after many months on the market with another agent who was terrible, and I was recommended by a friend who had sold her property through Bushells within a week and said the service was impeccable and to give them a call. From the first telephone call to their office I was amazed at the difference in professionalism and overall attitude as they could not have come across wanting to help any more than they did.... I spoke to a Gentleman called Luke who was delightful and within a three days my property was ready to be sold whereas before it took over 6 days just to get the property details produced.

We had 15 people come to see it in the first week and sold it in the second week... truly amazing communication and service and I would recommend anyone who is having problems with their agent, to call Bushells in Clapham as I wish I had called them first.

Make an Enquiry