Jan 10,2012
Jan 10,2012
From the moment we agreed to rent the property, Pam has been in constant contact with us with updates about the property and has been very helpful. She's spoken with the landlord when we've had any questions and if I send any emails she has always replied to me ASAP.
Even when Pam wasn't there, the rest of the staff were very helpful. When our references were being processed I called up to ask for MARAS's number as their website was down and we wanted to chase them up. Jasmine knew the number off by heart and so I didn't have to wait for the website to come back up before contacting them.

All in all, they have been much more helpful than my current lettings agent, Satchells and I'm happy to be a Country Properties customer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin! To leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Country Properties Hitchin