Jan 09,2012
Jan 09,2012
The most unhelpful group of people I have ever had to deal with. They work in conjunction with our primary estate agents Entwistle Green in Preston (I'm not too sure how it works) and constantly call my housemates and me asking for money we DO NOT owe, purely because they have not read our file properly and don't have a clue what is going on (One of the girls is Canadian so was asked to pay up front for 12 months which she did, therefore does not have a direct debit set up and they still call us every month asking why the 4th person hasn't paid). It is a different person every time so I then have to explain our situation again. Always call me, even if it is an issue with one of the other tenants, despite having asked them to call her directly on numerous occasions. On multiple occasions have been told that they will look into something and call me back, haven't had a call back yet! Have now just had a call from our gas company saying they are sorry we're leaving - we're definitely not leaving any time soon as we have just signed our 12 month contract, but they say Countrywide gave them the information.
Basically have no idea what is going on, clearly don't communicate with Entwistle Green or within their own team, and basically have wasted a lot of my time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Estate Agents Office 3! To leave a new review of Countrywide Estate Agents Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Estate Agents Office 3