Oct 16,2011
Oct 16,2011
Awful, awful, AWFUL people.
Foxtons have no moral standards whatsoever, they work for profit only and do not care the slightest if their customers end up unhappy.

I lived in a Foxtons-managed flat for two years, and although the boiler was constantly malfunctioning, Foxtons did not take any actions because they could never "get hold of the landlord".
After two cold, hot-water-deprived winters, I decided to move out. Although they knew there was an on-going issue with the property, they kept bringing potential tenants for viewing every day, even on Saturdays. With an hour notice. One particular Saturday I was tired and wanted a lie-in, so I told the agent I didn't want them to come around. They rudely persisted: "Why not? It will only take a minute", it was extremely unpleasant experience.

Their relentless effort paid off and amazingly, Foxtons found new tenants to replace me a day after I left. Those poor new tenants, moving into a property with a malfunctioning boiler, they don't know what's ahead of them...

And because I left before the end of the agreed tenancy, I had to pay the penalty. I left early, BECAUSE the property was poorly managed - yet Foxtons ended up with profit and I lost out.

A lesson in life, I suppose... Always research the company, before you get in a relationship with it!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Wimbledon