Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
I just wanted to write a quick message to let you know how impressed we were with our recent dealings with your Lettings Negotiator Alina Gibbons. While looking for accommodation both myself and my fiancƒÂ©e found her to be extremely well-informed and pleasant to deal with. She went out of our way to help us in our search for a flat in the Wimbledon area and make sure that we had all of the information that we required to secure a rented property. Our dealings with her compare extremely favourably with those experienced with other agents over the previous few days. Despite the fact that we chose another property in the end, this decision was based on purely practical reasons and we feel that the hard work that she put in should still be recognised. We both feel that she is an extremely valuable member of your team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Wimbledon