Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
I walked into the Wimbledon office of Foxtons in March 2013 in order to make inquiries about properties available to rent and I was directed to Adrienne. From the very start, she was serious and engaged, asking pointed questions and offering useful information. A few days later, she took me on a tour of a range of properties in the Wimbledon area so that both she and I could gain a more concrete understanding of what is out there in reality and what is it that we were actually after (and able to afford). I appreciate very much the efforts that she made on our behalf and the time that she spent in trying to get a good sense of our needs and preferences. I shan't forget that in a hurry. In the not too distant future, we intend to begin looking for a place to buy. When we do, Adrienne and Foxtons Wimbledon will be among the first we turn to for help and guidance.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Wimbledon