Download Property Smart Leader App
Jun 19,2013
By: 'Gagan'
Jun 19,2013
I walked into the Wimbledon office of Foxtons in March 2013 in order to make inquiries about properties available to rent and I was directed to Adrienne. From the very start, she was serious and engaged, asking pointed questions and offering useful information. A few days later, she took me on a tour of a range of properties in the Wimbledon area so that both she and I could gain a more concrete understanding of what is out there in reality and what is it that we were actually after (and able to afford). I appreciate very much the efforts that she made on our behalf and the time that she spent in trying to get a good sense of our needs and preferences. I shan't forget that in a hurry. In the not too distant future, we intend to begin looking for a place to buy. When we do, Adrienne and Foxtons Wimbledon will be among the first we turn to for help and guidance.

Foxtons