Mar 27,2015
Mike
By: 'Chris Fiske'
Mar 27,2015
I am a customer in respect that my mortgage was sorted out by your finance team, never the less it incorporates the word team which your company supplies. Stefan White did his very best to supply a property to fulfil my requirements, unfortunately the property's I viewed for one reason or another could not fill my requirements. One property filled 90% of what I did require but due to my work I did not get back to Stefan for a week and the owner had let the house which meant I could not get done what I needed to do with in a time scale.
Stefan kept me up to date every step of the way even phoning me to let me know the original offers from another client had fallen through should I wish to make an offer before re-advertising , so can't fault him in any way, first rate service.
Mike Perkins set up the finances that I have stayed with and am using, very professional service, clear and concise. Many THANKS go to Bradleys for there help and first rates service.

Branch - Mannamead, Plymouth, PL4