Feb 25,2015
By: 'jbigrtw'
Feb 25,2015
I have been looking for a flat to rent for the last couple of months in Tunbridge Wells and found that the properties were either being snapped out quicker than you could arrange a viewing or involved ridiculous agent fees.

When I found the flat I eventually moved into through Andrews it could not have been easier. I met David on Friday night at the arranged time and took a look at the flat which I decided to go for. I arranged to meet with David the following day to pay the holding fee (which is refunded back) and supply my documents. By Saturday afternoon I had been sent the online referencing form and by Monday afternoon I had been told all was good to proceed.

At this point I was dealing with Anthony and we arranged for the deposit to made via bank transfer. All was arranged for me to move in at the end of that week and they even offered services to notify the utility companies and council that I was moving in.

On the whole I was very pleased with the friendly and efficient service offered by both David and Anthony. I would definitely look to rent again through this branch of Andrews.
I found the fees very reasonable.

Andrews