Sep 11,2012
Sep 11,2012
We put our property in the hands of Andrews Letting and Management Tunbridge Wells 6 months ago. Unfortunately no tenant was found before we left the Country for a new life down-under.

Two months and still no tenants. I then got an email from our next door neighbour saying they could not understand why the property was still not let as the agent was there 2 or 3 times a week. So much interest and no takers, what was going on!

I asked my neighbour to check on the property next time they noticed the agents car outside. Well you can imagine my upset when I got a phone call from my neighbour saying the agent was there again with another member of his staff and having looked in the window....well lets just say I hope she got carpet burn.

I removed my property from Andrews and within two weeks had a tenant. I complained to the manager and never got a reply. Don\'t use this company,
By: Head of Compliance & Customer Services
Oct 09, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding the service you received from one of our branches. It is disappointing to read that your experience with us was not as you expected as our aim is always to provide the highest level of customer service to all Clients.
We have a dedicated Customer Services Department and I would like the opportunity to investigate your concerns further. Please contact Customerservices@andrewsonline.co.uk giving as many details as possible regarding your property and we can then correspond with your directly.

Head of Compliance & Customer Services
Andrews & Partners

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 13! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 13