Jun 07,2007
Jun 07,2007
I am really not a prospective customer of TG Baynes, and wouldn't consider using them, as recently I looked out of my window and saw in amazement that a FOR SALE board had been erected alongside my house! Apparently the board was meant for a house some way away from mine, across the road. I am No.53 and the house in question was No. 52.

I rang their New Eltham office and received no apology that the board had been erected in error. Just a comment, oh, it was meant for next door. They had no idea when the board would be removed, saying they had no control over the boardmen!?

Apparently, these people could not read properly? No. 52 must be wondering what has happened to the FOR SALE board that they will have to pay for?

I did not want the board there indefinitely - it would no doubt have attracted unwanted callers - therefore I had to dismantle the thing myself. After, four days the board still has not been collected! This has caused me much inconvenience, and TG BAYNES apparently do not care.

Future customers beware of this company, they seem very uncaring, and some of them can't even read!!
By: Taffreviews
Oct 24, 2009
They are called "Customer Reviews" for a reason. By your own admission, you have never employed this company, yet you have chosen to advise anyone who'll listen to avoid them.
I'm guessing that like all other agencies in the area, TG Baynes use "Agency signs" to erect and remove thir boards. I'd suggest having a rant at them on "allboarderectioncompanies.com".

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of T G Baynes Office 1! To leave a new review of T G Baynes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for T G Baynes Office 1