May 09,2011
May 09,2011
I have recently signed a contract for the next academic year 2011-2012 with Walton Robinson. The staff were friendlly and took into account all our requirements of the property we wanted and found several fitting the specification. On viewing the prospective properties they were all to a high standard and of good value for money. Furthermore, Walton Robinson were understanding of my personal circumstances, that I was on placement when my second deposit payment was due, hence they rearranged a suitable date for payment upon me arriving back in Newcastle. I would recommend Walton Robinson to other individuals and thank them for helping me find my ideal property to let.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle! To leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walton Robinson Newcastle