Apr 21,2011
Apr 21,2011
This letting agency has caused nothing but complete and utter undue stress for me and the other prospective tenant. We were passed from pillar to post, had absolutly no idea who was even dealing with the move, nobody ever called back when they said they would and when we eventually did find out who it was they were incredibly rude and dismissive. In the end I refused to speak to them and let the other tenant sort it out. It seemed that no one had the time of day to speak to us, where as I appreciate a lot of other people will be moving at the same time why give us to someone that already has enough to deal with??!! It got to the point where we were so sick we actually contemplated giving up on the flat and finding another through another agency.
It is safe to say we will not be using Sarah Mains again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sarah Mains Residential Office 2! To leave a new review of Sarah Mains Residential Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sarah Mains Residential Office 2