Mar 21,2011
Mar 21,2011
Anybody that knows us will know that me and my girlfriend are a house proud professional working couple. This counts for nothing with this agency.

If it's too late and you're already signed up to these make sure you take photos of absolutely everything that's wrong with the property when you move in, otherwise they will put this cost on you when you move out.

If anyone in the Brighton and Hove area is looking for a flat/house and considering using Property Moves I urge you to think again. They have screwed
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
Feb 13, 2014
I would like to advise potential customers that I have never heard from the person who submitted this review despite a request for further information surrounding his issue, this does make me doubt how genuine it is.
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
Jun 26, 2012
Thank you for your comments and I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our service. Within your comments you do not mention your name or a property address so I am unable to put across Property Moves' perspective on events, however I am keen to resolve these for you so please call me on 01273 321333 option 2 or email further details to, look forward to hearing from you, Regards Graham Shipp MARLA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove