Property Moves

A review by Jeremy on 08/06/2017

Jill Brewster, Victoria Harvey
SLJ1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Jill and Victoria are superstars. They don't just deal with the core service areas in a highly efficient and effective manner but also proactively communicate and solve the majority of issues upfront. They also do so with the most pleasant of attitudes.

A review by Martyn on 07/06/2017

Graham Shipp, Victoria Harvey
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have always received great service from everyone at Property Moves. Graham is always prompt and efficient in our dealings, and Victoria was great with a recent ongoing case I had. Keep up the excellent communication!

A review by Marimar on 06/06/2017

Warren Knight
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the staff have been very efficient with all aspects of handling my properties in Hove, e.g. repairs and maintenance and collecting rents.

A review by Richard on 04/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been dealing with Property Moves from their very beginning. I have found all there members of staff to be of great assistance. If I was to highlight one person then for me it would be Jill Brewster. Jill is always ready to help and is efficient and will always return your calls.. Jill deals with matters quickly and takes the strain out of renting

A review by Joanna on 04/06/2017

Jez Williams, Matthew Knight
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the staff were really helpful and efficient, on time for viewings and friendly. Jez kept in good contact with me and worked hard to help us find a flat which suited our needs. Matthew was really professional and asked us questions to find out more to try to find us the right flat. Great service, thank you.

A review by Tara on 04/06/2017

Max Farrow, Graham Shipp
£1595
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service by Max. Very friendly and efficient. The team rented out my property in a very short space of time and were a delight to work with. Professional and quick. Thanks all. Tara

A review by Daniel on 04/06/2017

£1100
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've been in a flat looked after by Property Moves for over 5 years, and it's been great. I'd highly recommend them. A pleasure to work with!

A review by Domeenico on 30/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Matthew has been very kind and professional. He emailed new properties as soon as they were available and get the appointment soon.

A review by Carla on 30/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Helpful, quick, professional and polite these are the characteristics of Max in my opinion. I'm very happy about the service he provided me.

A review by G Collins on 23/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Can always count on Jill to sort out any problems with my property which I have been renting out for 13 years now with the company. Even if my query hasn't been Jill's remit, she has always found an answer to any questions. Faultless service - Thank you!

A review by Karl on 23/05/2017

BN43
Would you use the agent again? Yes

When my initial tenancy came up both Graham and Jill were most helpful and professional in assisting me in the renewal process. I've found that Property Moves consistently maintain a friendly and professional level of service and have no problem recommending them.

A review by Harriet on 23/05/2017

Bn2
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been liasioning with Jill for the past three years in order to attend to problems and deal with maintainable issues on a flat. She is brilliant. Always calm, efficient, reassuring when things have gone wrong and a fixer of problems. I have total trust in her to get things done to help both landlord and tenant. As a landlord, we don't want problems to arise, and aim to prevent them, but sometimes these are beyond our control. It is great, especially when we are not in the area, to have someone like Jill: able, sensible and astute, who will be there to sort things out quickly to help the tenants. This is important.

A review by Gary cohen on 22/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jill and all the staff at Property Moves have always been very professional and quick to respond to any questions regarding my properties or tenants. I have used them for over 10 years now and would always recommend them to other landlords.

A review by Margaret on 21/05/2017

Warren Knight, Jill Brewster
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Warren has always been most helpful and generous with his time, as have other members of staff when I have had dealings with them. I would recommend this company wholeheartedly.

A review by Jo on 21/05/2017

£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jill is always so speedy to respond to requests for help. Even though I'm currently not renting my property she still kindly advises me on the names of the maintenance people we've used so I can make contact. As soon as I'm ready to rent the flat out again I'll definitely go with Property Moves as they have always given a really reliable and friendly service.

A review by Shaddy on 17/05/2017

Jez Williams, Graham Shipp
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jez was very friendly & professional. He very efficiently helped me with my search for tenant. I would happily recommend him. I have always been pleased with Property Moves. Graham has helped me as well.

A review by Liz H on 17/05/2017

£750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent friendly service. Have kept me very well informed throughout the process. I am happy to have them as agents. I would definitely use them again, if need be.

A review by Damon on 17/05/2017

Graham Shipp, Jez Williams
£1700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves has kept my properties fully let for many years and always provide a professional, speedy and informative service.

A review by JP on 15/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'm a landlord new to Property Moves but due to a tricky situation with another letting agency that was managing my property I was keen to move my business to a more reliable agency and after meeting several agents, Property Moves was the clear top choice for me. I've been extremely happy with the service from Property Moves and in particular the fantastic property management and communications from Jill. It's early days but their approach to managing my property is exactly what I wanted and I'm very relieved that my property seems to be in such good hands. The tenants seem very happy also and that's important to me. Proactive and reliable lettings agents + Decent and reliable tenants = A very happy landlord :-)

A review by Beth on 11/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

It's no surprise to me that Property Moves has won Best Estate Agents in Brighton for the last 4 years! We have been tenants of theirs for 7 years and over that period of time have dealt with the majority of the team and I have to say that they have always been prompt, polite and efficient in their communications with us. We also had the world's best landlady, so to be honest any possible issues we could have had were pretty much anticipated before they even occurred, which is a rarity when living in an older flat. I would recommend this firm in a heartbeat to anyone looking to rent or buy in the Brighton or Hove Area.

A review by Wui B Nigel on 08/05/2017

Max Farrow, Jez Williams
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Oh yes I sink Matx & Jesz was v proffessionall in deyr servises and he did very good job. I like to thank mr. Matx an mr. Jesz for all his work hard. He very fendly and very help-full and dey show me vey, vey nice apartament in Briton.

A review by Laura S on 02/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves have been excellent. I live abroad and they took a huge weight off by finding me a good tenant, screening them, securing the deposit and coordinating direct monthly pay for the rent. When I have concerns they address them promptly and have eased my mind and not charged additional fees. I highly recommend them.

A review by Alex on 02/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jez's customer service was great, efficient and friendly. He was consistently polite and helped in any way he could.

A review by Jane P on 02/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We are very new to Property Moves, so have no track record with them, but our first impression is excellent. Jill has acted very quickly and proactively to help us overcome a variety of problems caused by our former agent and makes us feel part of a team working together for the mutual good of our tenants, ourselves and Property Moves. At this early stage in our professional relationship we feel in safe hands.

A review by Kofi on 01/05/2017

£895
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very high fees to move, however Jill has been fantastic in dealing with any issues and resolving them well. So Thankyou Jill for your help

A review by Happyinhove on 24/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have let my property through Property Moves with it being fully managed for 2 years. They have been totally wonderful in all there dealings with me and made the process very easy. I could not recommend them enough!

A review by Emma on 12/04/2017

£1300
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I cannot recommend Property Moves highly enough. As far as I am concerned they are the only Letting Agents I would ever consider using in Brighton. Jill has dealt with any maintenance issues without delay and communication has always been prompt and clear. She has a very human touch that is much appreciated after dealing with so many other agents that appear to find their clients rather tiresome. The same is true of Malika who has dealt with my queries with understanding and empathy. To be honest, the whole team are just brilliant and they really could teach others in the industry some important lessons about how to do the job. They are fully deserving of their Number One agent title.

A review by Helena Harrison on 12/04/2017

Property Management
Jill Brewster, Victoria Harvey
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the first time I've used Property Moves, and I've found them to be very efficient, they let me know immediately if something needs doing and send out their maintenance people straight away. This matters a lot to me as I've had water damage in the past that has caused a lot of damage as it wasn't picked up quickly. They send out a brilliant Mid-term Property Report. I was so impressed it's short and to the point, very visual with photos of each room and ends with a works report and recommendations. The rent gets paid to me promptly and they were very quick to find me a tenant. I am very happy.

A review by Stan on 12/04/2017

Matthew Knight, Jez Williams
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I always felt reluctant to deal with property agents. Property Moves changed my mind though. They have been very professional and attentive, whilst coming across as 'natural' at the same time. Very prompt communications, too. I felt that I received individual treatment from their members of staff, and that I was attended to as an individual customer, despite having only secured a small contract (studio flat). I would highly recommend this agent. Their manner is excellent: very friendly and approachable. Very 'user-friendly' so to speak. A pleasure to deal with indeed. *****Five stars***** !!!! :)

A review by Marco on 10/04/2017

£1460
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jill has always been really helpful and continually impresses me with her customer service. She is polite and efficient....a credit to Property Moves

A review by Nic on 10/04/2017

Graham Shipp, Warren Knight
Flat
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All partners and staff have proved to be conscientious, honest and objective in their approach. There is a feeling of personalism and group ownership in the office. I have tried a few letting agents before but have looked no further since!

A review by GIANLUCA on 10/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Max has been awesome from the first call to the tenancy agreement, he showed care and willingness to help the prospective tenant

A review by Richard on 09/04/2017

£795
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been renting my flat through Property Moves for over 11 years. I certainly wouldn't have done that if I didn't think that Gill, Graham and the team were the very best in the business. Nothing is too much trouble. Honest, reliable - I'd never use anybody else.

A review by Kevin UPPER ROCK on 09/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I HAVE BEEN WITH PM FOR OVER 10YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD AND JILL AND GRAHAM IS ALWAYS KEEN TO HELP WITH ANY PROBLEMS THAT ACCUR AND WILL SORT ASAP.

A review by Kate on 09/04/2017

£780
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the agents at Property Moves have provided me with standout service in managing my flat over the past 14 years. They always communicate any issues, sort repairs and maintenance in a timely fashion, and the tenants have been great. Highly recommend them.

A review by Michael on 07/04/2017

£120
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves and in particular Jez was extremely helpful and responsive to my needs. Transaction was completed effortlessly and professionally. Jez was very personable and a pleasure to conduct business with.

A review by Laura on 07/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We've been a PM tenant for 5+ years. Any problems, Jill is always very helpful and gets things sorted for us.

A review by JB on 06/04/2017

Victoria Harvey
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Victoria is always a pleasure, a delight and most importantly makes things simple and clear. All of the mgmt team are brill so not leaving anyone out :)

A review by Chris C on 06/04/2017

Graham Shipp, Jill Brewster
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves have worked as my agents letting my property in Hove, we have been together for 5 years now. They are truly a very professional and friendly group of people and I cannot fault their brilliant , quick and reliable service given to me ( the landlord). Well done

A review by Peter on 05/04/2017

Matthew Knight, Max Farrow
Sold Price
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Max was very helpful and kept me updated on all properties available for me. Matthew was very knowledgable and approachable on the viewings we did with him

A review by Tim on 05/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Although I found a property elsewhere, Matthew was very helpful by finding prospective properties for myself. The one flat I did view with him he was very knowledgable on and was able to answer any questions I had

A review by A letting agent to trust on 05/04/2017

£895
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had the pleasure of renting my property out with PM for the best part of 7 years, my tenants have all been lovely professionals with no complaints on either side and I have no problem recommending this company to landlords and tenants.

A review by Ilana on 04/04/2017

£1350
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service Prompt responses to emails, and reliable service. Very pleased with Property Moves. We have been letting through PM for about 2 years and would highly recommend them.

A review by Ashley Manthorpe on 03/04/2017

Victoria Harvey, Jill Brewster
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would also like to give a 5 star review to Malika Nealgrove. As a Landlord, I find the team at Property Moves to be excellent. The team are helpful, accommodating and professional. I have dealt with them over a number of years and have never had a negative incident to report. Well done & thank you. I look forward to working with you in the future.

A review by LeeAndBruce on 03/04/2017

Sales (as a Buyer)
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Matthew was very welcoming and informative when it came to looking around the properties. He demonstrated a very professional mannerism whilst chatting and making us both feel very comfortable. He was brilliant and I would recommend Matthew to anyone looking to rent. Will be sure to use him again if necessary!

A review by JP on 03/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Max has been super efficient from the minute I registered with Property Moves when I am looking to rent a flat. He took matters seriously and does his best considering the urgency of my case. Carla, who is dealing with reference check and the follow up, she too has been always happy to help. Making the process a lot less stressful in the end.

A review by Tim Seagrave on 03/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves are a great agency. Both Max and Carla were so helpful, even though I was slow getting my forms back to them. My tenancy was turned around incredibly quick and efficently. I am very impressed with the customer service I was shown. I highly recomend this agency. Thanks Property Moves!

A review by Johanna on 03/04/2017

Victoria Harvey, Max Farrow
bn1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have been staying in our place for a year and the service from the agency has been brilliant. We always get a reply straight away and it feels like a serious and trustworthy company. Big thanks to everyone.

A review by Char and Loz on 02/04/2017

Jez Williams, Carla O'Brien
£850
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Never has a move been so smooth and stress free, we have had a fantastic experience with Property Moves. Jez and Carla gave us a brilliant customer experience, it made a nice change to feel valued (something we haven't had before in rental lettings). Thanks so much guys and Property Moves! Highly recommend.

A review by Jon on 02/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My wife & I have used Property Moves for about 17 years to let and manage our rental property, and we have been consistently pleased with the standard of service that they provide. For example, Jill Brewster is very supportive and proactive. In all, they are fair-minded to tenant and landlord and are always available to support and advise.

A review by Sol on 31/03/2017

Max Farrow, Warren Knight
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves got the job done fast. They found me a nice tenant and were very responsive and helpful throughout the process of letting my property.

A review by Ellie on 30/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Efficient, friendly and fast . . . all the qualities you need in a lettings agent! Jez made the whole process very stress-free.

A review by Rose on 29/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Matt was great to deal with, very honest and open. Answered any questions we had clearly, he also gave us a lift to one of the properties that was a little further away which was much appreciated. He also recommended the property we ended up going for over the phone, would highly recommend him as an agent.

A review by Joe7 on 28/03/2017

£900
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently rented a one bed flat in Hove though Property Moves, I was very pleased with the service I received. I would like to pay a special thanks to Max who guided me though the let from start to finish however all members of staff were helpful/knowledgeable throughout the process.

A review by KEH> on 26/03/2017

£1495
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very helpful and worked hard to get the let. Explained the market well. Kept in contact even when the news was not all good.

A review by Liz M on 24/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Malika has been extremely polite, approachable and helpful from the very start of my relationship with Property Moves. Her cheery disposition and willingness to help has made my move to Brighton (I am originally a Northern Girl) a lot less daunting, so a massive thank you to Malika and the Property Moves team :)

A review by Tom on 16/03/2017

Jez Williams, Max Farrow
bn2
£1470
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Hi. Yes I would recommend this agent. On a day to day basis Jez is extremely helpful as is Max. One thing very useful is that they keep promises - whether its good news or bad. This means to me that they work hard and are trustworthy. I like that everything is straightforward and my tenants are happy.

A review by Sue Ng on 04/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jez has a very good understanding of the rental market and the type of tenants that would be preferable for landlords with certain types of property. He makes good matches and gives sound advice to landlords, he is very experienced. Jez also remembers his clients.

A review by Ms osborne on 25/02/2017

Bn41
£1395
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have moved out of Brighton and Property moves have been looking after our family home. I have mostly dealt with Jill. If there is a problem Jill deals with this straight away and returns call when she says she will, what a fantastic service we wouldn't rent our property through any one else.

A review by Pat from France on 24/02/2017

Bn2
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I live in France and therefore need an agent who is on top of any issues which arise and deals with them efficiently and without fuss. Property Moves have been exemplary in this respect and I have no reservation in recommending them. I have dealt mostly with Jill, Graham and Jez who are always offer practical advice in a very friendly way.Pat

A review by Heidi on 23/02/2017

£1450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Wouldn't use any other letting agent in town. I have had some tricky tenants and I've always been relieved when Jill gets involved. She knows her job and is polite, reliable, and fair. She understands situations from a landlord's perspective and has the confidence and experience to deal with difficult situations, and see it through to the end.

A review by Michelle on 21/02/2017

BN41
£820
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have always dealt with Jill and she has always been really helpful and responsive to any questions or problems I had. Thank you!

A review by ksarahgreen on 21/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My property has been well managed and consistently let for 4 years. Jill has dealt with difficult tenants and other issues promptly and professionally. An impressive service.

A review by Roger on 20/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves manages our flat in an exemplary manner....as good as I could do personally. Jill Brewster remains on top of myriad issues and this provides confidence to me and the tenant. This is the reason I remain loyal to Property Moves.

A review by Jestikov on 20/02/2017

BN6
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves have managed my flat in Hove for around 6 years and I can honestly say they are the most organised, helpful and reliable properly company I have ever dealt with. They take all the stress out of being a landlord as all aspects of property management, maintenance and rent collection are dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would like to thank Jill Brewster in particular - her service is friendly and efficient and will go out of her way to help resolve any issues. Graham Shipp is also great to deal with on the finance side of things. Thank you Property Moves for a continuous great service. They're just nice people - they even sent me a card to congratulate me on the birth of my little boy!

A review by John Caswell on 20/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Living overseas, I totally rely on "Property Moves" to manage my rental property. I am kept completely in the loop if there are any issues & I have never had to chase anything up because Jill & the team are always on it. I feel totally confident in leaving my biggest asset in their hands & cannot praise & thank them enough.

A review by Rog&Sonia on 20/02/2017

£850
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have let out my property twice with Property Moves. Graham Shipp was very helpful and took my worries seriously, when a tennant moved out that caused damage to my property. Property Moves give a personal service.

A review by Monka on 20/02/2017

£1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have had nothing but committed, timely and overall wonderful service from the Property Moves team, and especially from Jill. It has been so important, not only for us but also for our tenants, to be able to trust that every issue will be dealt with in a prompt, practical and efficient manner. Jill gets to the heart of any issue quickly, with buckets of can-do attitude and never any drama. She's a landlady's guardian angel!

A review by Robb on 17/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jill has been a terrific ambassador for Property-Moves. Nothing is too much trouble for her and she manages all types of problems, from trivial to complex, in a totally professional manner. As a landlord I am very grateful for her support and helpfulness.

A review by Deborah K on 17/02/2017

Graham Shipp, Victoria Harvey
BN9
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very professional and helpful letting agent, as a first time landlord all my questions and concerns have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended.

A review by Professional Letting Agent on 17/02/2017

Graham Shipp, Warren Knight
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had an excellent service from all of the staff at PM over the past 15 years. They are reliable, professional & have worked with me exceeding expectations when issues have occurred with Tenants. They are always available to answer enquiries & are prepared to offer a service beyond their terms & conditions where they are able. Highly recommended.

A review by Barbara B on 16/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jill and Malika are both amazingly efficient, knowledgable and proactive. They present the solution, often at the same time as bringing the query or issue to my attention. I can safely say that bring a landlord with their support is easier than being a homeowner.

A review by GemB on 14/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jil has made the whole transition to being a Landlord feel effortless. When issues used to crop up in my home I would feel a sense of dread, now it's rented life is actually far easier than if I was there to sort it out myself. Issues are resolved with great speed, I'm kept informed at all times and she is helping to create a supportive and mutually agreeable relationship between myself and my tenant.

A review by Jodie B on 13/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Definitely the best agent I have used in Brighton and Hove. Any property issues (admittedly not many!) are acted upon quickly and successfully resolved. Our recent boiler fault left me without and heating or hot water... Nobody I know has experienced such a quick turn around with the plumber arriving within 30mins and sorting it before lunch time! Really happy we went with PM and special thanks to Jill 😊

A review by Neil on 10/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves have been managing our rental property in Hove for around 10 years now. The team are excellent and we have had the property let almost continuously with very little down time. Recently we decided to update the décor in between tenants which turned into quite a big job. Jill Brewster did an exceptional job in managing contractors over the period and really went 'above and beyond' to ensure the jobs were done and property back on the market as soon as possible. Many thanks to Jill and the rest of the PM team

A review by John F on 08/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a landlord and have been using Property Moves for many years. They provide a great service and are a pleasure to work with - particular mention for Warren, Graham, Jez & Jill

A review by Lawrence on 07/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have number of properties, and experience with a number of agents. Jill at PM continually excels with finding tenants and managing any issues as they occur. We have had a couple of issues with one of our properties and Jill is continually proactive and manages them well. A good, fair and honest company. I have no hesitation in recommending Jill and the team to any perspective landlords or tenants.

A review by Guy Ryecart on 03/02/2017

BN43
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves have been finding tenants for me for a number of years. They have always understood the type of tenants that are suitable for my properties and Jez's judgement has always been spot on. Malika is always really helpful with lease extensions etc and is an invaluable member of the team.

A review by Lucy DOL on 30/01/2017

Max Farrow, Matthew Knight
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We are due to start our tenancy with PM on Friday, but we have definitely tested their patience already! Minor issues we had were resolved quickly, efficiently & politely. PM have gone above and beyond to help us with a smoother transition to our new home. Thank you to Max, Matthew, Graham & Carla (so far) you have all been superb!

A review by Rach g on 26/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have rented from property moves for over two years now . In this time all my property requests and problems and been dealt with quickly and efficiently . A special thank you to Jill Brewster for her proffesional and friendly service .

A review by Miss Maskey on 24/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Simply the best, in all aspects of letting and property management, l have been with property moves for a number of years and can honestly say that the staff give 100% .

A review by Dave on 24/01/2017

Jill Brewster, Jez Williams
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Easy to work with, organised and proactive. By far the best agent I've used in Brighton. Would thoroughly recommend.

A review by katie on 23/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Matthew updated me on all properties that came onto the market, we found through another agency but would highly reccomend

A review by Ruth on 11/01/2017

Hove
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been with Property Moves now for nearly 2 years and throughout this time they have consistently performed way above my expectations - most notably Jill Brewster who has been managing my property, which has not been without its challenges. Jill has been there and acted above and beyond the call of duty. My sincere thanks to her and Property Moves.

A review by Jason on 09/01/2017

Carla O'Brien, Max Farrow
£725
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The Property Moves team did a great job for me in helping fast track a rental for me before Xmas. I had an extremely tight deadline as I was going away to France on holiday. Among other things they replied promptly to all my emails, chased up all my reference checks in a reasonable time and helped ensure my move went smoothly before I left on my vacation. Would reccomend their service to landlords and tenants.

A review by Hania on 06/01/2017

£2000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have worked with several members of the Hove office including Graham, Malika, Jez and Max. They did an outstanding job helping me through all stages leading up to renting my property in Hove. What I particularly like is that they are responsive, and deal with my inquiries promptly. I think they are also very reasonable in working out a win win agreement . I think they are also very reasonable in terms of servicing both the client(landlord) and tenants. Thanks team! Looking forward for a long time arrangement.

A review by Carola on 06/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Received an almost immediate call back after my contact request on rightmove. The property viewing was friendly, professional and efficient.

A review by Lou on 16/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Friendly, efficient and professional, i would go to again if we needed to market our property. Valuation of rent good and feedback helpful in Terms of attracting tenants.

A review by George on 16/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Property Moves helped find me a tenant with ease and in a much shorter time than expected. The entire team was a pleasure to deal with, Max was particularly helpful throughout the process.

A review by Steve Hope on 16/12/2016

Property Management
Victoria Harvey
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found Victoria to be very helpful, professional and dedicated to resolving our issues, when raised, whilst ensuring that a satisfactory outcome was achieved for all interested parties. We believe she has become a great addition to the Property Moves Team, and have total trust in her.

A review by A.F on 14/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both top notch, Max made everything easy and smooth and Carla very helpful aswell. Would definitely recommend this estate agents

A review by Seaside on 13/12/2016

bn1
£975
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kind and very helpful to deal with in the good and the sometimes difficult situations connected to our Brighton property.

A review by AH on 13/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Really pleased with Jez finding us a tenant. Not only that but he managed to get us more for the garage than we were expecting. Great work, thanks.

A review by Packers on 13/12/2016

Jill Brewster, Jez Williams
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My experience over more than 10 years with PM has been the best and when I have had problems it's been sorted out quickly and efficiently. I would recommend PM to anyone looking to rent property.

A review by AT on 13/12/2016

BH2
£875
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Max unfortunately have received the wrong keys to the flat he was to show me but since we were around he took the extra step and drove me to a much better flat and showed me around. I appreciate the effort he put into this and would the landlord be not this rigid, our deal would have been sealed.

A review by TC on 12/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Good information received after first visit to property. Property let very quickly at full asking price. All communication concise and useful.

A review by Matthew Bell on 11/12/2016

Jez Williams, Matthew Knight
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent professional work by the whole team. They made the entire process effortless. From the initial viewings, to the administration, and their availability for questions and concerns both, Jez and Matthew, were knowledgable, customer service oriented, and highly professional. Couldn't recommend this team and Property Moves more.

A review by Sarah on 09/12/2016

Matthew Knight, Graham Shipp
Would you use the agent again? Yes

An excellent service from these two on updating me on new properties that have come on the market. Sadly I found through another agency.

A review by RG on 09/12/2016

£875
Would you use the agent again? Yes

If you are looking for quality bespoke letting then look no further. The team at Property Moves offer this in abundance. They understand my profile as a landlord and match tenants accordingly. I have never been disappointed and then its a worry free service. I couldn't live over 130 miles away and relax without the service Property Moves provide! So thank you! RG

A review by Chris Gallimore on 07/12/2016

Max Farrow, Jill Brewster
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the second time I have rented through Property Moves and again, the process has been amazing. Max, Jill, Graham, Matthew are all incredibly professional and friendly. Specifically, it is the ease and accuracy by which they can identify the exact property you are looking for by simply listening to what you want. From the first contact with Max, the viewing with Matthew, the contracts with Carla, the questions for Jill and finally, Graham on hand to help where needed, the process is always incredibly smooth and enjoyable which is what finding a new property should be like. Cannot recommend highly enough.