Mar 11,2011
Mar 11,2011
I was keen on 2 properties around Sud bury hill and Green ford area. After speaking to the lettings manager I was confirmed that ******[1] would show me the property. On the day of the viewing I was confirmed twice with a lady called *****[2] and then *****[3] after waiting for 20 minutes in front of the property and wasting 4 phone calls an intern arrives who does not even know the number of the property. On asking about the next one she shrugs that she has no clue and *****[2] suggests that the viewing is cancelled. The rentals manager does not even have the courtesy to call back and say that they had wrongly fixed up the meeting! Kindly do not waste your time, there are much better people in thus business.

Admin note: Agents' names have been remove
By: Lettings Manager
Aug 04, 2011
**From the Lettings Manager - Mr Maitra is correct in stating that he had problems with viewings I had set up for him. However I tried many times to apologise to him and ensure that he had no further issues. Find below an e-mail chain between the two of us**

Mr. Maitra,

Unfortunately on Tuesday I was on my half day away from work, this is the only reason why I had to leave you dealing with somebody other than myself. Generally if I am to make an appointment with someone I would carry out the viewing to avoid these kind of miscommunications. If you believe there is any other reason, please do not hesitate to write to me to let me know your thoughts, however the explanation above is the only reason this unfortunate situation occurred.

Personally, I have worked in this business for 10 years and understand your frustration and am keen to try and correct your image with Brian Cox & Company. Aside from working in Greenford for Brian Cox & Company for 4 years, I also have lived in the area for 26 years and have close ties to the local businesses - ******, ******, Greenford tyres and even ****** before it became ******so am keen to change your perspective of me and Brian Cox.

As previously mentioned, the flat on Hill Rise, should be ready next week and I can ensure that you have first refusal on it once its ready.

I await your response.

-----Original Message-----
From: Maitra, Rahul [*******]
Sent: 11 March 2011 17:27
To: ********
Subject: Re: Brian Cox & Company

Hi! ******

Thank you for your response, at least I know your escalation process works.

My experience has been horrible and I can narrate or write to you as to why I think I was dealing with rookies.

Do let me know which version you shall prefer. Sadly, my office is also next to yours and I will never recommend you guys for the experience I had.

From: *******>
To: Maitra, Rahul
Sent: Fri Mar 11 17:23:19 2011
Subject: Brian Cox & Company

Mr. Maitra,

Firstly please accept my apologies for the time you wasted while waiting for my colleague to show you the property in Sudbury Hill, I assure you that I will speak to William and find out why he didn’t show you this property himself as I had arranged for you and why you weren’t informed of the change of plan due to his lateness. Regardless a lack of communication between offices and members of staff have caused you to experience less than acceptable service and leaves me to wish that I was in that afternoon to deal with you personally. I assure you this is not the way we normally conduct ourselves, and I can not apologise enough for leaving you with bad feeling towards Brian Cox & Company.

You also showed interest in a property in Hill Rise, unfortunately the landlord decided to retain the keys so he could do some painting work and bring the property back up to standard. This information should have been relayed to you while viewing the other property, but due to a new member of the sales team showing you the property this information was not passed on, again completely unacceptable.

The property on Hill Rise is still undergoing work, but I will ensure that you are the first person through the door when we have the keys back, and I will personally meet you to show you around.

Please feel free to come back to me with any further comments, and again my sincerest apologies for your experience.

Kind Regards,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brian Cox & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Brian Cox & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brian Cox & Co Office 1