1) The most disorganised estate agent, the office doesn't seem to ever communicate with the agents on the road, there have been times when the office has rang to postpone an oppointment and the agent has come knocking later on, asking if the people viewing the property have arrived yet.
2) The other day I had a phone call from Brian Cox office, saying the people viewing the house couldn't make it on the saturday, and we re-arrnaged it for the following tuesday. Come 2pm on Saturday, a knock on the door and it's the agent with the 2 viewers, I explained to him what his office said and he had the cheek to act as though I was lying, such an attitude on the bloke.
3) When they do come, the agent showing the viewers round the house does a useless job of selling it, at times i've taken over and he's twiddled his thumbs in the background.
4) Many a time the viewers have turned up and had to wait half an hour to an hour for the estate agent to turn up.
5) The photographer for them did rush rush job, and when I tried to arrnage another appointment for better photos to be taken, it never seemed to happen for one reason or another.