Mar 18,2011
By: 'dave'
Mar 18,2011
I rented a 1 bedroom property with Atlantis about 2 years ago and just left. During my stay things were good and Atlantis were really helpful with the odd few problems that I had. My deposit was a bit slow being returned but this was because the landlord was abroad and it took a bit of time getting his OK to return it. I had to pay for some cleaning at the end but from my experience this is fairly normal.

The only thing I though was strange is that they asked me to put a review up on this site and having read the other reviews its really concerning to see what other people think. I would probably have used them again but I'm not quite so sure now seeing the below. Either way though it doesn't matter as I've now moved away.

Atlantis Property