Apr 15,2008
Apr 15,2008
I bought my property in 2004 and the property was managed by DGA. They failed to attend the property for 8 years to carry our cyclic maintenance.

In 2005 HLM Midlands took over. Not only did they demand the monies owed to DGA, I would comment that DGA are in several legal proceedings for obtaining money by deception and fraud, but they continued to charge money for works not carried out. When challenged about the lack of work they said it was due the account being in negavity equity. They then blitzed a small number of things, however due to bad workmanship all now need revisiting.

Security lights that they fixed have now been out of action for the best part of 3 years, the security intercom has been out of action for 7 weeks after an atempted breakin and my windows are on the verge of falling out due to lack of mainteance. They do not seem to be bothered about anything and have pulled out of court action against me twice.

If anyone else has any information regarding this company, please leave details. However should you be thinking about purchasing a property managed by this company or contemplate using this company, please think twice.
By: brassedoff!!
Feb 17, 2009
I live in North Wales and I can only agree with your thoughts on HLM they are completely rubbish. They are unprofessional and now when you ring you get an automated answering system that also fobs you off so you cant even get through to anyone. We have lived here for 2 years and in that time there has only been a contractor on 2 occasions to maintain plant beds in the courtyard at the back of our house - would be grateful for feedback from anyone !!
By: markkev1
Dec 04, 2008
Sorry to say that this is typical of the way they operate, perhaps now Countrywide are in control things may change

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1! To leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for H L M Midlands Office 1