Nov 26,2013
By: '3 year tennant'
Nov 26,2013
I have rented a number of properties with Rivershill in the West Didsbury and Withington area. In my opinion they have been great to deal with (in comparison with some other national 'chain' agencies in the Manchester area they have exceeded all expectations and continued to provide a personal and friendly service). They are flexible and professional, adapting to the needs of the client. I have moved three times with them and have continued to recommend them to others. If there has been any maintenance issues to deal with they have responded quickly and efficiently with minimum disruption. I have trusted them to show future tenants around my flat when I have been out and in return they have been considerate. The latter is an salient characteristic of this 'local' agency, a quality larger more impersonal franchises fail to adhere to. If I was to continue renting I would stay with this agency and can, from my personal experience, highly recommend them.

Rivershill Ltd