Mar 27,2015
By: 'John Nancollis'
Mar 27,2015
We've used Rivershill to manage the letting of our property for the last fifteen years. I've found them to be prompt, efficient, professional and courteous, - in fact anything you could ask of such agents really. Even good value for money. They are prepared to go out of their way to provide the right properties to prospective tenants and the right tenants for the owners who they work for. I've never had a complaint about them from any of the tenants they have found and managed for us, - they clearly find the right ones. I am happy with their dealings with myself and partner which is why I'd not hesitate to recommend them (as I often do) to those seeking accommodation or those seeking managers/agents.
Well done guys - keep it up !
Reasonable fee structure