Nov 15,2013
By: 'Stuart&Nicola'
Nov 15,2013
I am completely impressed with the service I received at the Gravesend branch. The very first phone call I received was from Geoff, who recommended viewing several houses meeting our requirements (one of which we bought). I was then advised by Stacey to book an appointment with Louise from Mortgage Matters, who was very friendly and convinced us to use them and Martin Tollhurst solicitors. There is no way we would have been able to find out everything Louise told us on our own and I believe that is why the whole process went so smoothly!

Despite quite a big issue from the seller, which delayed the process, everyone at Ward & Partners made us feel very safe and ensured us they were going to do everything they could to get us in the house as soon as possible, and they did. They were quick to respond with any concerns we had and always contacted us the minute they heard any new information. I couldn\'t fault the service.

I would highly recommend using Ward & Partners, especially the Gravesend branch. I will certainly use them in the future.
By: Sam Dalton
Nov 15, 2013
Stuart & Nicola, thank you for such terrific feedback regarding our team at Gravesend. I am glad Louise our mortgage advisor was able to help. I always believe it is much easier to have your own financial specialist on hand to guide you through the minefield of all the mortgages that are out there and find the best deal that suits you. We certainly look forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards Sam Dalton, Group Partner, Wards & Partner

Ward & Partners