Oct 17,2013
By: 'Claire'
Oct 17,2013
Firstly, I requested a valuation. Ward & Partners were the first to respond. Geoff Livermore came out and we were astounded. To be truthful we were expecting an annoying salesman but he was honest, truthful, helpful and due to his approach we decided to continue with Ward & Partners with our re-mortgage. Geoff gave us good ideas that we hadn't considered and I made an appointment to see Louise Stevens. Louise too was very helpful, taking the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and then showing me my options. My re-mortgage is currently going through with no hitches and Louise has been easily contactable all the way through, even to the point that I needed help with some forms so dropped into the branch unexpectedly and she stayed late to help me. She has gone beyond the call of duty in my opinion. I do not usually write reviews but feel Louise and Geoff deserve the recognition for being professional and caring and an asset to Ward & Partners. I now have no worries in recommending Louise to my 3 nephews for mortgage advice.

Ward & Partners