Nov 14,2013
By: 'Sujit'
Nov 14,2013
Great service from start to finish. Valuation was realistic and I did not feel pressurised at any point during the sale. Mark was always prompt in responding to queries - even when I unknowingly called him when he was unwell! I found Mark very pleasant and easy to deal with at all times, and have no hesitation in recommending his services.
By: heritage property
Nov 19, 2013
Dear Sujit, many thanks for your kind words concerning Mark and I'm very happy that you would kindly recommend our services in the future.
Best wishes Richard Hill Managing Director of Heritage Property richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk 07813 718356 or 01926 428989
By: heritage property
Nov 19, 2013
Dear Sujit many thanks for your kind words concerning Mark, and I am very pleased to hear you that you would have no concerns in recommending our services.
Kind regards Richard Hill Managing Director of Heritage Property richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk 07813 718356 or 01926 428989

Heritage Property