Nov 10,2010
Nov 10,2010
I lived in a ridiculously large and rather old house for 3 years with this agency, until August 2008. As you can imagine there was no desire to update the dodgy electrics or replace the increasingly money-swallowing oil tank, but the main issue was when I came to leave the property.
Unfortunately they did tend to contact me solely regarding anything to do with the house which became quite tiresome, but at least I was getting answers. I had already managed to lessen the rent increase by pointing out all the things they hadn't fixed, so as long as you put it in a formal letter, they are manageable.

However, their lack of interest and speed in dealing with monies meant that there was a discrepancy on my departure (not my fault) which they told me to pay. Again, a formal letter and stern words in person seemed to do the trick as they obviously wanted rid of me!

Not the worst estate agents I've met, but untrustworthy manipulative people all the same.
By: Martyn Russell
Mar 14, 2011
Obviously this comment is untrue as we do not or have ever had a property with an oil heating system on our books.
If you read this letter you will find it to be fully of holes and basically its a load of rubish. Another dose of Industrial Espionage trying.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martyn Russell Letting Services Earley! To leave a new review of Martyn Russell Letting Services Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martyn Russell Letting Services Earley