Jun 18,2011
Jun 18,2011
Cheap and cheerful and middle of the road!. When I rented with them, if there was a maintenance problem, they dealt with it quickly which was great. Martyn Russell\\\'s tended to get unmodernised, low end houses but having been in a \\\"professional\\\" house share, they were content with taking anyone in off the street including those on DSS. By no means the worst agent I\\\'ve dealt with, but I wouldn\\\'t do a professional house share through them again.
By: Martyn Russell
Apr 24, 2012
This suposed ex-tenant must be confusing my Company with someone else, we do not offer unmodernised houses for rental as they would not conform to Health and Safety standards. We do offer rooms for rent at the low end starting at around £275 pcm, the cheapest House we rented in 2011 was £750 pcm, we have family detached homes at around £1,300 pcm, a variety of houses for students and currently a 5 bedroom home near Pangbourne asking £2,400 pcm.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martyn Russell Letting Services Earley! To leave a new review of Martyn Russell Letting Services Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martyn Russell Letting Services Earley