Nov 12,2013
By: 'Charli K'
Nov 12,2013
My family and I have been renting from Property Links for the last 3 years. When we went to view the house initially, it had been occupied by students but Property Links bent over backwards in the first few weeks and months to enable us to make this house, our home. We have had a couple of maintainace issues which have all been dealt with quickly and efficiently with the girls in the office providing a stella service, especially Lianna! I would (and do often) highly recommend this company to anyone considering renting in Plymouth!
By: Md
Jan 18, 2014
Many thanks for your words, the staff do try very hard to get every thing right, in a very demanding environment , despite trying its seems impossible to please every one, I am pleased you are one of many that we have pleased. MD

Property Links (Plymouth)