Oct 28,2013
By: 'Harriet'
Oct 28,2013
Sally Anne\'s local knowledge and advice about schools is fantastic. If relocating to the area with a family, I would recommend her. She pointed us in the right area for catchment and subsequently we found places in local schools which was invaluable. We found a house quickly, and while there are considerable damp problems with the house, the landlord has provided dehumidifiers and is installing fans to the kitchen and bathroom. For a short term let it is fine. Landlord a little slow to act, I would have preferred it if Leaders themselves maintained the property. That is something if I was doing this again, I would check out.
My overall, impression is Leaders are well organized and seem to know the local area well and have a good range of property.

Leaders