Nov 21,2012
Nov 21,2012
I have let properties through Leaders in Kingston for over 8 years. I have been very pleased with the service I and my tenants have received. It is very important to me that the tenants are kept fully advised of all aspects of renting a home and Leaders fulfill this obligation very well. Their considerable experience of the business has often helped solve problems before they become a difficulty for tenant or landlord. I have also received very good advice on how to prepare and maintain properties for renting. The staff are helpful and positive and take pride in a difficult job well done. The manager Tim Loder leads a branch which is very easy to approach and deal with, long may it continue.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Kingston! To leave a new review of Leaders Kingston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Kingston