Oct 28,2010
Oct 28,2010
We received an annual newsletter through my letter box last February from Mervyn Smith which we found to be really informative. This prompted me to visit their shop in Ham to obtain a valuation with a view to selling my property. Stan Shaw called round and valued our house at what we thought was a realistic price in view of the state of the market. he was professional and friendly. we negotiated a commiseration rate and went ahead to put our house on the market. although the sale was protracted and nearly fell through. We were delighted in how everything was handled and kept constantly informed. In our opinion this is the advantage of using a small independent company would do not have a quick turnaround of staff. We would recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mervyn Smith & Co Kingston Upon Thames! To leave a new review of Mervyn Smith & Co Kingston Upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mervyn Smith & Co Kingston Upon Thames