Jun 21,2011
Jun 21,2011
I was looking to buy a property in Ham and we went around to see this flat, the lady you could feel was lying us in the face that they \\\"already had a cash buyer\\\" with a good offer. We subsequently put a very decent offer for that damp of a flat, but she told us the cash buyer had a higher offer. We let it there, then few days later I went to see them in their office and talked to Stan, who told me they had NO offer. The lady who lied was sitting just behind him !!! Unbelievable.

This was at beginning of November 2010 and we decided we do not want to deal with them anymore and started looking for another one. That particular flat we looked at was sold in March 2011, 5 months after this episode !!! So much for the \\\"great cash buyer\\\".

I would never use them again even to buy from them, not only to sell.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mervyn Smith & Co Kingston Upon Thames! To leave a new review of Mervyn Smith & Co Kingston Upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mervyn Smith & Co Kingston Upon Thames