Oct 21,2013
By: 'WAC'
Oct 21,2013
Heritage have been letting our student accommodation for 3 years. Last Saturday Richard Hill called me to inform me about a water leak in the property on the day the students were moving in.
When I reached to premises 40 mins later Richard was on site mop in hand! Richard had ripped out soaked carpet, stopped the leak, mopped up excess water, got 2 dehumidifies going. Absolutely fantastic service. A plumber had been called and did the necessary repair to the leaking expansion vessel by the end of the day. Heritage acted quickly, effectively and on their own instincts.
I would recommend Heritage to any other landlord, they saved me from a messy situation and the students moved in one time.
By: Grant Thoday
Mar 10, 2014
Dear Wac,

Thank you for your review and as anyone who knows Richard Hill will be aware he has always been hands on regardless of the task. We were also relieved the tenants managed to move in on time and luckily because the leak was caught in time the damage was minimised. Kind Regards Grant Thoday Residential Letting Manager - 01926 451045 grant.thoday@heritageproperty.co.uk

Heritage Property