Oct 16,2013
By: 'Phill'
Oct 16,2013
I used Irwin Fisher to sell my flat in Barking, I found the service at times to vary between excellent - poor hence the overall rating of \'Average\'

Marketing:
Initially they were very helpful - I met with Ravi who valued the property and provided some very helpful advice and was very good at managing my expectations.

After this point they went quiet, the photos on right move did not show the property in the best light and the description was not accurate and didnt sell the best features (garden etc) - after providing an alternative description and photos we got lots of interest and Allan/Ravi were incredibly helpful.

Post acceptance:
Overall I would rate their service as Okay - they dealt with the process completely independently, dealing with both solicitors, however they were very slow to respond. This would be more acceptable if my expectations of this part of the process were managed more effectively and I knew what was going to happen.

To summarise:
Both Allan and Ravi are very pleasant, knowledgeable professionals and in hindsight I know that they were in complete control of the sale, however my feeling is that possibly due to them being overworked their service lacked the finishing touches that would have made me rate them excellent.
By: Ravi
Nov 20, 2013
Phil, Thank you ever so much for the detailed review. All your points have been noted and have been passed onto Allan. We appreciate reviews such as yours, gives us further impetus to rectify the wrongs into rights. We do try our best to make the buying and selling experience as stress free as possible. Thank you for letting us know your views.

Irwin Fisher (Barking)