...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Jul 22,2013
By: 'Liz'
Jul 22,2013
In the area which my property was you would maybe not choose Turners. I asked them to value my property as they were very close by my workplace, I also asked two more agents including the one that sold the property to me 5 years before. I chose Turners because they were very competitively priced and were obviously keen to have my property on their books. The brochure they produced very quickly was comprehensive and the pictures of my property were beautiful.
All through the process they were always very vigilant in keeping me updated. Even when I was getting a bit panicky about the sale they were a calming influence.
I would recommend them as they are a professional and straight forward company who are willing to go the extra mile .

Turners Property