Turners Property

A review by Tessa on 15/06/2017

sm3
£490000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Absolutely fantastic guys! We live in the next borough (Sutton) which is, one would suppose out of their catchment area, however I can say they managed to secure a buyer within weeks, whereas, a more local estate agent, was finding it difficult getting people out for a viewing. Our first buyer was secured within weeks but pulled out soon after. I thought this was the beginning of a bad sale, however, to my surprise a second purchaser had put an offer in, and at a higher rate, within a week. Throughout the sale, both Lee and Rob always remained in contact with us by calling the moment they had something to report on, and, if we had any queries of our own we would receive a call back very quickly. The best bit about this agency is their honestly, they are always prepared to provide you with an answer, regardless of whether it is want you wanted to hear.

A review by Tony on 14/06/2017

Sm13
£429000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I complete on my house on the 23rd June, and couldn't recommend the boys highly enough, very professional, got the best price I could expect, and a good experience. Would recommend turners to anyone

A review by Mike Newby-Fraser on 15/05/2017

£375000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great friendly and knowledgable service. Went the extra mile. Rob exhibited really good understanding of the area, and provided good advice.

A review by Patricia on 01/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

In my second dealings with Turners, Rob was attentive, helpful,supportive & personable in his professionalism. despite an unusually lengthy sales process, which would test the patience of most sellers, he was reassuringly thorough,so i always felt 'in good hands'.

A review by Mr Podesta on 25/04/2017

Lee Hunt, John Kidd
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lee and John have been flexible, helpful and generally very professional throughout. From arranging property viewing to help with all services required. I could not recommend them enough!!

A review by Seto on 19/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We are very happy with the service we received at Turners. All the staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful. We were personally served by John, who was extremely efficient, supportive, answered all of our questions and helped to resolve any issues quickly.

A review by Joanna on 18/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Turners Estate agents are real professionals. They answered all my questions professionally and politely. I had so many questions regarding the property and they were very patient in listening to every word I said, and precisely answered all my inquiries. I was really impressed. John was the person that was directly responsible for the property I was going to take on rent. He really did an excellent job. He worked with the owners to get all of our questions answered in a timely and professional manner. I will certainly recommend him to anyone house hunting in this area.

A review by Hollie Nudds on 11/04/2017

John Kidd, Lee Hunt
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Was a pleasure using this agency, very relaxed unlike some estate agents. Very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend them to any first time renters/buyers

A review by Toni & Grant on 28/03/2017

Sm45
£342500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From our original meeting with Lee it felt comfortable and non pressured. He knew the area and the market and made us feel that the property would sell quickly with them and for the right price. We didn't feel that we were just another customer, he took the time to get to know us and our situation so as best to manage the sale of the property.

A review by SEvans on 27/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Was great dealing with Lee - from the day when he showed us the house to the day he gave us the keys he was a pleasure. Whenever I called with a query, Lee was helpful and cheerful. A real pleasure - thank you Lee!

A review by Jemma & Jez on 26/03/2017

£1475
Would you use the agent again? Yes

John was incredibly kind & efficient. The best agent we have dealt with so far. The whole process was quick and any query was responded to much quicker than we would have expected. I cannot recommend him enough.

A review by RM on 24/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service, regular updates and quick responses to queries. Lee and Rob were really friendly- I would go to Turners Property again to buy or sell.

A review by Andy R, Morden on 16/03/2017

Lee , robert davies
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lee and Rob were first class they kept good and regular communications and they both did the tours for viewings, they were very informative about the local area . Also they came across very knowledgeable about my property that I was selling at times I was almost convinced it was their own property they were selling

A review by Thank you for our dream home! on 10/02/2017

SM6
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I could not thank enough the above named members of Turners for their professional services, additional time they spent, and above all, their dedication. A very good experience, highly recommend.

A review by TWhitear on 31/01/2017

£290000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I couldn't of hoped for a better Estate Agents they were simply a joy. Honest hard working and always happy to help and answer any questions.

A review by Steven Carrington on 30/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The guys here were very helpful and polite from start to finish would recommend to anybody selling to go through this estate agent very professional

A review by Pauline on 24/01/2017

SM1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Turners online after being badly let down by the estate agent high Street chain that initially marketed the property. I was totally despondent having lost confidence in the industry and wanted to remove my property from the market. Robert Davies came round to chat with me about remarketing. He was totally in tune with where I was coming from and identified with the timing of when to remarket my property. When I was ready to remarket, Lee visited to take particulars. I was totally impressed. Unfortunately (fortunately for me 🤗) Lee arrived just as I was hoovering my stairs which I always have difficulty with particularly the bottom step. When he popped his head in the door, apologising for being a little early, I decided to take advantage and ask Lee to hoover the bottom area and he was more than happy to.....what a gentleman! Lee chatted with me and took excellent photos of my home and garden which were immediately uploaded to Turners website. I was more than thrilled! Turners engaged in a pretty tricky and frustrating conveyancing relationship with my prospective buyer. I was most impressed by the attention and diligence given to the conveyancing process. Robert kept me regularly updated and Lee was always on hand. I finally completed last Friday 20/1/17. I can 100% recommend Turners for all your property marketing needs. I'm confident that you'll get 100% back. In fact, Turners achieved �10k more on the asking price suggested by the initial high street chain. Thank you Robert and Lee for helping me achieve my sale. Regards Pauline.

A review by Andy on 06/12/2016

Sales (Prospective customer)
Would you use the agent again? No

Sales Query : About Morden Court, Morden SM4. Awful response... not interested to talk prospective buyer and hung the phone. I was so frustraited and redial again to get the person name, unfortunately he refuse to tell me his name when I said I would like to complaint about you as you are destroying company reputation ... he replied... I am the partner so stop now and hangup again.. So insulting and disrespectful.

A review by Michelle Chambers on 29/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic service!! Excellent communication and wiling to help at all times. Every time I have called they have always got back to me and kept me up to date as much as possible. I have even felt at times they have gone over and above their roles to help which I am truly grateful for. Their advice has been spot on to the point even of keeping me calm during the process:-)! I would not hesitate in recommending Turners to anyone, this should be your 'go to' place! In particular, Rob Davies....thank you for everything! You have been a fantastic support and I can't thank you enough.

A review by Emily & John on 28/11/2016

robert davies, Nicola
£485000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We managed to buy our perfect home thanks to everyone at Turners. When things looked like the chain was going to break, Rob went out of his way to keep communications open when Solicitors failed us! We were also able to pick up our keys at 9am before funds were trasnferred thanks to them asked our vendors so we had time to unpack a van load before exchanging keys on our old flat. Everyone always helpful and friendly on the telephones and always helped me out - even with measurements so I could pre-order a sofa! Thanks again!!!

A review by Michael + pauline on 08/11/2016

£485000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic service from start to finish both lee and rob helped and kept us informed threw every step of the sale of our house and our purchase turners gave us a 5 star service would recommend to anybody

A review by Miss M on 31/10/2016

Sm3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I did feel I was forever ringing to hear an update but over all I was looked after and everything explained in detail by Robert. Many thanks

A review by BenN on 29/09/2016

£292000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service, easy to get in touch with and property got offers quickly. Very happy with our final offer. Loved Lee and Rob's enthusiasm.

A review by Melanie Bigsby on 29/09/2016

£385000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agents were professional and knew the market extremely well. They were always very helpful and always returned my calls. I always felt as if they were honest with me even when things they were telling me were negative.

A review by M on 28/09/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Turners with them providing the sort of service one should expect but seldom gets. Whilst it is easy to get drawn in by the sales talk of larger estate agents, extolling the virtues of their national coverage, I found dealing with a small local company so much better. Being independent they stand or fall on their reputation and as such went the extra mile in addressing issues and keeping me informed; an excellent service. ( A few more companies such as Turners and the image of estate agents would be much improved)

A review by Kabura on 22/09/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Robert and Lee were both fantastic throughout my house buying process. Despite the difficulties faced during the process they were approachable and available throughout. Always to hand to answer questions and readily available for adhoc viewings. Friendly and approachable and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend the team.

A review by Andy on 08/09/2016

£259950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

An excellent and smooth transaction process on the purchase of a BTL flat in Morden. Good communications. No problems at all.

A review by Sandra on 26/08/2016

CR4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a buyer of a property listed through Turners, I had a mixed experience going through this purchase and the service provided by the agents. Whilst the communication with both of the agents was great and once the offer was made and accepted, they were extremely helpful with providing updates, contacting us about any outstanding information and passion g our questions to the seller; the viewing and further enquiry into the property as potential buyers was not a comfortable experience. As first time buyers we felt rather uncomfortable when at the viewing the agent was not able to answer all of our questions, our follow up email enquiries about the property were left unanswered. We eventually managed to get the answers after we made the offer however were told that if there were any issues as they did have other buyers. After things got on the track, we were more than happy with the service provided by Turners. They organised additional viewings for us without any problems and were really great in keeping us up to date with the progress. It's just the beginning of the relationship was not pleasant.

A review by Helen Down on 13/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We sold our 3 bedroom house through Turners last month. They were absolutely brilliant. We were always notified when prospective buyers were viewing and they were always accompanied by a member of the Turners team. The valuation was spot on and we completed on our property really quickly and we were always kept updated. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and would 100 % recommend this agent.

A review by Tom Langdon on 01/08/2016

£293000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a first time buyer, I wasn't looking forward to many aspects of the process between hunting for a home and moving into one - but the guys at Turners were nothing like a lot of the other agents I met along the way. Diligent, respectful and communicative, they made it all feel just that little bit easier.

A review by Suzanne D on 24/07/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I chose Turners to sell my house as they are a local, family run business and I preferred that to using one of the big chains. I am so glad I made that decision as Lee and Rob proved to be fantastic. They gave sensible and honest advice and I their in-depth knowledge of the local area was invaluable. When the sale was reaching its conclusion things became a bit tricky post-Brexit, but Lee dealt with it beautifully and helped it over the line. I can't recommend them highly enough!

A review by sean on 10/05/2016

£297000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great comms and a great guy. I Would definitely use Turners again and would recommend to others. Thanks for your help

A review by Mrs Hobbs on 08/05/2016

Sm46
Would you use the agent again? Yes

First class service,with family personal touch, did all they said they would and more, left us feeling relaxed and in safe hands, quick sale, quick turn over and informed Throughout, can't thank lee & Rob enough, and will miss there friendly,caring conversation. Thanks guys! Mums so very happy and she got her new place too! Excellent

A review by The Harris Family on 08/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Lee to be helpful and he reliably delivered what he promised. He was always contactable and although on a few occasions seemed a little brusque, which I put down to other pressures he may have been under at the time, was always most helpful. He also provided very useful contacts which has made our move stress free.

A review by pwilby85 on 27/04/2016

£450000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very proactive and handled a tricky sale well. Would use again if it comes to the time that I sell the property.

A review by Taylor on 25/04/2016

£299950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This was my first time buying a house, so i had no idea what the process was and had a million questions. Both Robert and Lee were amazing answering all of my questions and going out of their way to help hurry the buying process along. They always kept me well informed which was a great help.

A review by Lee Hunt on 24/04/2016

KT17
£475000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thankyou Turners for helping us to sell my uncles bungalow at Ewell what could have been a very stressful time you helped and advised us all the way through . Will definatley promote your company. Thankyou you Turners and a big thankyou to Lee and Rob . Hope the buyers will be very happy there as was my dear aunt and uncle thanks again.

A review by macey on 21/04/2016

£299995
Would you use the agent again? Yes

first class service from all members of staff , from first contact until final sale kept us informed throughout whole process

A review by Hewitt on 18/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic estate agent. Got the job done with very little fuss and even helped push the solicitors along. Would recommend Lee & Rob to anyone looking to sell.

A review by Enrico on 29/03/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional and friendly service we will advice anyone to sell there property with them . Thanks you very much for all your help

A review by investors on 29/03/2016

£250500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We bought a small investment property recently. They were v helpful and efficient in selling. We have missed the chance of buying a property which we had liked better but due time limitations we had to choose the second best on offer. We would have been happier if we could have secured our favourite flat. Nevertheless we have managed to complete before the 1st of April deadline. I have already recommended the agents to two friends and we will use them to let and manage our property. The lettings agent is already helping me.

A review by Chris on 23/03/2016

CR4
£260000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Turners Estate Agent were very professional throughout the buying process. They: a) Arrived on time during the viewing process and answered all our questions. b) Stuck to the time they said we should expect an answer from them regarding the acceptance of the floor. c) Kept in touch during the conveyancing period. d) Were contactable and ensured all queries were resolved on time, to ensure that the sale was completed on time.

A review by Mordengrl1 on 07/03/2016

Sm5
£315000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic service supplied by Lee at Turners. Very friendly, approachable and the sort of person you want to invite into your home and deal with. They have unrivaled knowledge of the area and buyers in the area. Would definitely recommend.

A review by Tim on 19/02/2016

£482000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to thank Lee and Robert for the excellent and professional service that they provided during the sale of the house. They were a pleasure to deal with.

A review by David Bellchamber on 29/01/2016

£475000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lee from Turners visited to take the property details on a Wednesday and 2 days later on Friday had found a buyer at the full asking price. I found Turners polite and efficient throughout and the sale went through with the minimum of fuss. I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

A review by Mr White on 29/01/2016

£445000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Robert, Lee and there team were absolutely fantastic in handling the sale of our home, its the first house we have ever sold so it was all new to us, they explained everything in full and were brilliant with us, they say moving is one of the most stressful things you can do in your life and I can see why but Rob and Lee both managed to calm us down very time we got stressed, For us it was a difficult sale as both the top and bottom of the chain created problems and at one point we thought we was going to lose our new home but Rob was fantastic and made sure everything run smoothly, he kept us informed every step of the way.

A review by Sun on 27/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Robert is absolutely great. From beginning to the end I feel that my sale was handled with great attention. He was proactive, attentive to every aspect of my transaction and excellent communicator for keeping me informed. If you need an estate agent for homes in Morden look no further than Turners Property

A review by joshis on 22/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service provided by Turners during our recent house purchase was very professional and of a high standard. We were always kept informed of every detail in relation to our purchase which meant we did not have to worry about the progress of our transaction. Any problems were dealt with in a timely manner and were communicated immediately. They also went out of their way at times to ensure that any problems were solved and to ensure a smooth purchase. We would highly recommend Turners.

A review by Turners on 16/01/2016

£435000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would highly recommend this family business for its great customer service . Lee Hunt v.proactive in organising viewings which led to an early offer , kept me up to date through emails and phone calls promptly. Robert Davies was v.helpful explaining anything . Both were always available whenever I called the office . 100% Customer Satisfaction

A review by Felicity on 02/12/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am extremely glad that we used Turners to sell our Flat. They were extremely helpful and professional throughout. The selling process can be very stressful but Lee and Rob are very good at their jobs and made the process much easier for us. With their help and advice we found the perfect buyers for our property and they really helped by liaising with our solicitors and the rest of our chain. They are a family business and it really shows, compared to the many other estate agent chains in Morden, we felt that we could really rely on them to work in our best interests and I am very pleased with how things have gone.

A review by Mrs E Beaconsfield on 23/11/2015

£493
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service from start to finish smooth transaction both agents very good in all aspects would recommend for buying or selling

A review by Martin G on 10/11/2015

cr4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rob and Lee provided an excellent service throughout the entire sale process. Although they are a lesser known agent, I think that works to their advantage as they are able to provide a more personal service to their clients compared to the robots at certain other agents. Rob and Lee also demonstrated excellent knowledge of the sale process and property market and were always quick to pro active and quick to respond to any queries along the way

A review by Mr w j pulley on 16/10/2015

£488000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would highly recommend turners to carry out any property sales that one would have . They were thoroughly professional in there actions to sell my property and they always kept in touch with myself via email regarding the advancement of my sale . I am totally satisfied with turners staff , who were always there to answer any of my questions making the sale of my property stress free . Being a family company they dealt with you personally , and you wasn't just a number . Would 100% recommend them to anybody thinking of selling a property . Regards mr w pulley

A review by Jeff page on 18/09/2015

£235000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used turners 8 years ago to purchase this property and they were excellent so I thought I would use them again for the sake of the same property in Morden. From the first visit they are very accommodating with what you need to achieve and out of the whole area had the cheapest fee. Lee and rob are fantastic they sold my property within 8 HOURS of going on the market after that it was plain sailing and they helped organise everything for me to make things run smooth. Turners have a big catalogue of buyers lined up for properties and nothing sits on there books. If you need to sell quick and achieve the top price possible which I'm sure everyone does then use these guys. Thank you lee and rob will be recommending to friends and family and will use again in 4-5 years when I want to sell my new property.

A review by Mr and Mrs Fuller on 18/09/2015

£380000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had three estate agents round to give us an evaluation and straight away felt that Turners were the right estate agent for us. Robert has an honest, genuine approach. He approached the evaluation in an relaxed but professional manner with enough support to be helpful without overdoing it. Throughout the sale he has kept us up to date with the proceedings and advised us of any hiccups along the way. We would recommend Turners to anyone selling their property in the local area. We are glad we went with them and would certainly use them again should the need arise.

A review by TT on 09/09/2015

Lee Hunt, Rob
£295000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I didn't have huge contact with Turners when buying my property as most of it was done through my mortgage broker and solicitor. However when I did speak to them they were polite and very helpful. When I booked a viewing for the property they were able to arrange around my schedule and also have no problem with close family members of mine, who wanted to view the property go in with out me being present. They kept me updated and communication was good. All in all a smooth and happy buy.

A review by Caroline on 05/09/2015

£435000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My experience with Turners has been excellent. They really know their market and I am not surprised to see their for sale boards turn to sold in a matter of weeks. They provide realistic, no nonsense advice and are professional and friendly and courteous. Throughout the process of buying my house they were a pleasure to deal with and helped me on so many occasions when things got difficult. They made it easier and you know where you are with them. No flannel. I would and have recommended them to friends and thank them very much for everything they did.

A review by Kitty and Richard Hazell on 03/09/2015

£515000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We first met Lee Hunt in September 2014 as it was our second attempt to buy our first home, and we wanted to purchase a house he was selling in Morden. We were successful in agreeing a sale, but the vendors took six months to find a place of their own. During this time, Lee was good at keeping us informed on progress by calling every couple of weeks and when ever I had a question he was quick to respond. Sadly, the vendor decided not to sell after six months and I know Lee felt very bad for us as we had waited so patiently. When we tried for the fourth time to buy our first house, having had vendors pull out on us on day of exchange, Lee was again, so helpful and always showed us good properties within our budget, he remembered small details of things we had told him in the past and kept that in mind, which made us feel like he really cared about helping us find the right home. We were lucky on our fourth attempt. Lee was good at helping us negotiate with the vendor to we were both happy with the final price and he kept us all informed as the process moved forward. We would use Lee again, happily.

A review by Lee Hunt on 31/08/2015

£515000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Apart from a couple of minor hiccups I found them to be a very friendly and helpful Company. Felt like I had known them for years. They kept me informed as to how things were progressing but were not

A review by S.P. on 18/08/2015

SM
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I got the price that they said i would....and in a very quick time frame. A very professional service.

A review by Mike Y on 10/08/2015

Rob , Lee Hunt
£425000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Turners and their staff to be businesslike but friendly whenever I needed to contact them. There were a few delays and minor complications with the sale of my own property and Turners remained supportive throughout; although understandably focussed on the sale of the property I was hoping to by from them I didn't feel under undue pressure which could have made a difficult situation even more stressful. I found Turners refreshingly straightforward and pragmatic unlike a number of agencies that I had contact with.

A review by garnett and sherwood on 13/07/2015

sm5
£285000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

the agent was very friendly and explained the whole process of selling our house in an easy to understand way.the photos he took of our property were excellent.we were disappointed with the open day,as no offers came from this.we felt we could have had more contact in the middle stages of selling.overall the service we received was good.

A review by Mr Ahmad on 11/07/2015

Lee , Rob
£400000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very recommended service. To the point, efficient. I would recommend using Turners if you would like a professional service and to minimise stress

A review by TM on 05/07/2015

£345000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Turners were reliable and courteous, setting out a simple process which is oft regarded as a dificult and inconsistent series of correspondence. Their comms was clear and assured.

A review by Steve W on 01/07/2015

£590000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having decided to sell up and move to the coast, I approched a number of local agents for a valuation. Of the 4 that I choose to advise me, I felt most comfortable with Turners. From an early stage, I was looked after by Lee and the team who kept me informed at all times. Whilst im known to be difficult, their humour matched mine and the sale progressed to a very satisfactory outcome. Would I have been happier with one of the others chosen to appraise the house, to take the sale forward, no I wouldn't have. These guys are friendly, helpful and professional and being an independant go that extra mile to please the customer and obtain the best result. Would I recommend them......yes without a doubt! A big thank you to Lee, Rob and the team for all time and effort they put in for us. Steve and Sue.

A review by Annalisa on 30/06/2015

£345000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am satisfied about how the whole process has been handled. There was a good communication regarding every stages of the purchase and my queries have been dealt with in a timely manner. Overall the team was very professional and friendly and I would recommend Turners to anyone.

A review by Tracy on 29/06/2015

robert davies, John Kidd
£1250
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional and helpful at all times. Couldn't have chosen a better letting agent. Timely response to queries at a competitive price. Reliable, informative and friendly throughout dealings.

A review by Sarah on 28/06/2015

£590000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lee and Rob were great from the moment I phoned to view the property; they were friendly, helpful and prompt at responding to queries / returning my calls. Once our offer had been accepted they kept me up to date but also didn't continually harass me as can be the case with some agents 'chasing their sale'. My experience with Turners has been that they stress that they are a family business and as such provide a more human approach to buying / selling, which was appreciated.

A review by Vesna on 20/06/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have just purchased my first property through Turners and it was so refreshing to deal with an agent that was extremely knowledgeable about the market and gave very open and honest property advice. As a first time buyer who knew very little about the purchasing process, I was kept well informed throughout and even when I had questions or concerns it was dealt with swiftly and I was always reassured. I highly recommend their services and I would definitely use them again.

A review by Prim1984 on 14/06/2015

CR0
£1250
Would you use the agent again? Yes

John and his team provided an efficient and seamless process in the rental of our property. As new landlords they guided us well through the referencing and background checks process and were very clear and organised with all agreements and inventory arrangements. We will be using Turners again!

A review by Marie on 11/06/2015

£1000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have been using Turners now for 3 years to find new tenants. We are very happy with their professionalism. The tenants have been well tailored to the property. The tenancies went smoothly. Turners set up all the agreements very quickly and were very proactive.

A review by Mr Sheridan on 31/05/2015

£185000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Turners dealt professionally with the sale of this flat handling our enquiry and any dealings on the purchase in an efficient and expeditious manner. We are happy to recommend their services.

A review by Tom Briggs on 06/05/2015

£250000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I rented out a flat through Turners and then used them to sell it. John new the local market really well which meant he didn't have any problems getting tenants for it, and sold it quickly for a good price. John always gave good advice and I found that Turners got things done quickly and effectively, and they weren't expensive.

A review by Mrs Ellen Clist on 23/04/2015

£328367
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the initial meeting with the agent at the point of valuation, to the final point of sale they provided a complete and efficient service which kept us fully informed and up to date every step of the way. Their friendly and highly competent service reassured us that they were making every effort on our behalf. Our sincerest thanks to those involved for a first class service. We would highly recommend them!!!

A review by Mrs theobald on 20/04/2015

Sm6
£610
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'm selling my property with turners estate agents, Lee Hunt was our agent, he is extremely knowledgable of buying and selling property and was very helpful in every aspect regarding our best interest. Turners were always there to answer any questions I had to ask and kept in constant contact which put my mind at rest during the sale. He came round for all the viewings and adjusted furniture and lighting with our consent to present to potential buyers .I have been really disappointed with estate agents in the way they operate until I met Lee Hunt ,and will defiantly use and recommend Lee Hunt and Turners in the future .

A review by Big show on 12/04/2015

£1500
Would you use the agent again? No

Avoid this agent like a plague if you plan on renting, abusive and threatening behaviour, harassed verbally. John Kidd considers himself a gangster by all accounts and when challenged quickly becomes defensive and abusive then stops all communication. The secretary Nicola is more interested in her nails and being ruse than picking up the phone. (Can't comment on the rest) They don't reply to emails or phone calls. Contacted the local council and made several complaints to the HSE and PRS about them. Hopefully they will be convicted.

A review by Antonia Ballantine on 29/03/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lee Hunt was exceptionally helpful, in arranging a viewing of the property promptly, that week, when the property was first on the market and at a convenient time. At the viewing Robert Davies was particularly helpful in being very informative about the property, enthusiastic, responsive and knowledgeable in his ability to answer all my questions, thoroughly. Through-out the purchase period, I have been very impressed with Turners, as they have always been on hand to answer my questions, assist with progressing the purchase and generally very helpful, inclusive of arranging a second viewing at short notice, and additionally a further visit to allow some personal checks to be carried out on the gas and electricity systems in the property. They have additionally helped out liaising between the Seller and myself, (as the Purchaser). Robert and Lee were also great at completion, ensuring keys were ready and on hand to be collected on the day we completed and additionally organised the property to have been cleaned to a beautifully immaculate standard, prior to completion. Turners always respond promptly to calls, are intelligent, knowledgeable and proactive and have a warm, friendly and highly professional manner. Great to have worked with them on this purchase, and I would highly recommend Turners to any prospective Sellers, Purchasers or people looking to rent their properties, out, in the future.

A review by Janice Chown on 20/03/2015

KT19
£355000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Turners Property for previous sales in addition to this one. I am very happy with the professional service that I receive from all staff but in particular the named persons. I receive regular updates either by telephone or email and have all confidence in them to find the right buyer for the property. I continue to get updates whilst they progress the sale to completion. Turners are highly recommended for an honest and reliable service.

A review by SG & DM on 20/03/2015

£279950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

When we decided to sell our property Turners was one of the 3 agents we contacted in our area. They were the first to agree on a valuation appointment date and that is when I first met Lee Hunt. He appeared very excited and confident that he could sell our property for the valued asking price. Once we chose Turners, we started to liaise with Robert Davies who basically was the one now handling the sale of our property. We never met him in person because we were out off the country while our place was being sold, so hence all consultations were over the phone. He was always pleasant and ready to answer any questions we had and kept us updated via email or phone calls. These gentlemen were professional and knew the local housing market very well. We are happy with the service they have provided and will quickly recommend them and Turners to anyone seeking estate agents in Morden.

A review by Colleen Fleming on 22/01/2015

SM$
£335
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I could not talk more highly of Turners Agency in Morden if I tried! Lee and Rob were both professional, patient and informative. We sold our house quickly but due to our chain it took us 6 months to move (sellers up the chain delayed everything...). It was a slow and painful process but made so much better knowing that Lee and Rob were always proactive in dealing with the other agencies and solicitors. They pushed for progress, they tried to speed everything up but most importantly they always keep me up to date. They are brilliant and I would definitely recommend them to anyone buying or selling.

A review by DN on 27/11/2014

£850
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After many months seeking a reliable and efficient lettings agent for my property in the Morden area, I appointed Turners. John Kidd, Lettings Director, has given excellent service, always willing to discuss issues in detail with me before making decisions and being very careful not to spend my money (as a landlady) without my prior approval. These were matters important to me and Turners have honoured my wishes. I have also purchased a rental property through Turners. Rob Davies, Sales Director, was very helpful in making sure that the deal went through and gave excellent advice as to pricing and related matters. In a sea of sameness, Turners stand out for customer service and I have no hesitation in recommending them as a company

A review by Audrey on 26/11/2014

£280000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lee made every effort to find the perfect property for me. Not only that he has been there and available for all events including my daughter locking herself out just as we took ownership. He has also provided lots of local knowledge and recommendations which have proved invaluable. I would not use a chain of estate agents again, independent agents like Turners want their clients to stay with them and we will. Thanks again Lee.

A review by buyer on 21/11/2014

Sales (Prospective customer)
Would you use the agent again? No

He refused to pass the offer on to the seller even I asked him to do so. He stated that he would only contact the seller if I came up with the offer he said. He was extremely rude. I felt thratened, therefore I WILL NEVER EVER use this agent in the future. NOT RECOMMAND this agent to any one, both buying and selling.

A review by Mrs Val Cox on 20/11/2014

£500000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I cannot praise Lee and Rob enough for all their help in selling our house. They were professional and efficient at every stage, keeping us informed of any problems that occurred, and sorting them out for us. All through the procedure, which can be stressful, they were both pleasant and amiable making the whole process a lot easier.

A review by aMordenBuyer on 16/11/2014

£440000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lee was honest, punctual. He was always acccommodating to our requests to gain access to the property with a real can-do attitude. Lee and Turners communicated clearly throughout the process. Our purchase was concluded swiftly and I'm sure that Turners played their part in both us and the vendor achieving this. Thank you Turners.

A review by Elaine on 09/10/2014

Sw15
£2400
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I find john very helpful in dealing with our tenants and he is very quick to respond to any problems I have.i will always use turners as the staff and the branch our very good indeed.

A review by Mr Tank on 09/10/2014

£270000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Turners were professional and friendly. They accommodated conversations between us and the vendors and where possible answered any questions within 24/48 hours. We would definitely recommend using Turners from a buyers perspective, based on that we presume the sales side for a vendor is also good. Turners were also able to recommend a good mortgage broker and solicitor which we used. The Mortgage range (Robert Barnett) and Streathers LLP (Dawn Jarvis). Overall a positive experience, not so high street as some other well known brands, a personal approach.

A review by S Turner on 17/09/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would recommend Turners highly. I'm sure if you asked them they would tell you how often I contacted them (I found the process quite stressful!) but they always got back to me quickly and allayed my concerns. Competitive fees, location and personable approach encouraged me to go with Turners and I'm glad I did.

A review by Mr & Mrs Scott on 05/09/2014

£270000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having decided to sell our property in May 2014, we approached Turners as they were close to where we lived and were a independent, family run business. We dealt with both Robert and Lee and They were both very friendly and professional and we felt at ease with them straight away. After Robert had valued our property he said we would have no problem selling it and already had buyers in mind to view it. They had about four interested parties and decided to hold an open day the week after. We had a holiday booked for that week, but felt perfectly comfortable leaving them the keys so they could do the viewings. We kept in touch whilst we were away and were delighted to hear they had received multiple offers. Robert and Lee kept us informed throughout the whole process and were so helpful whenever we had any queries. The whole process went really smoothly and we were thrilled to exchange in September!! We cannot speak highly enough of Turners and thank Robert, Lee and the whole of their team for all they've done to make things as stress free as possible and we would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

A review by Pete Clark. on 04/09/2014

£299950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a family we had the unfortunate job of selling the home we all grew up in after the sad passing away of our father . We contacted 3 agents in the area one being Turners , the other 2 were part of bigger chains and therefore had overheads and their quote reflected this . Turners , on the other hand , had a very competitive rate and a more optimistic valuation . I'm sure the bigger agents could have sold our house in record time with their low valuations , so we decided to give Turners a chance to see what they could do . It turned out to be a long process mainly because of issues beyond their control , i.e. buyers with lending problems . Finally our third buyer came up with the optimistic asking price after a very tricky negotiation process all achieved by Rob and Lee at Turners . Overall a good job done in difficult circumstances .

A review by peter wright on 19/07/2014

£370500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very good service, very helpful at the very beginning explaining what we had to do we had to do to get the house ready for sale,always on time especially in taking the photos and informing me of the relative viewings. House went on sale on the thursday there were 15 viewings over the weekend and an offer was accepted on th tuesday. A very quick sale and many thanks to the team at turners for all their help in making this sale less stressful.

A review by Gemma on 07/07/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having been on the property ladder for the past 10 years, I have dealt with many estate agencies in the past in both a buying and selling capacity. I wish I had known about Turners from the beginning, They were always happy to help and reassure me throughout the stressful times. The whole team were very professional and proactive, always contactable via phone or email with quick responses. I was honestly made to feel like my property purchase mattered throughout the entire period from our first viewing through to completion. I would highly recommend Turners estate agents to anybody buying or selling, its one of life's stressful experiences which was, without a doubt, made easier by the advice and support shown by Lee Hunt and the other team members.

A review by hel Castrogiovanni Nee Wade on 18/03/2014

SM6
Would you use the agent again? Yes

They did a great job! so yes please we use them £35,000 over asking price! Also did fantastic details new there stuff!

A review by Liz on 21/07/2013

SW20
Would you use the agent again? Yes

In the area which my property was you would maybe not choose Turners. I asked them to value my property as they were very close by my workplace, I also asked two more agents including the one that sold the property to me 5 years before. I chose Turners because they were very competitively priced and were obviously keen to have my property on their books. The brochure they produced very quickly was comprehensive and the pictures of my property were beautiful. All through the process they were always very vigilant in keeping me updated. Even when I was getting a bit panicky about the sale they were a calming influence. I would recommend them as they are a professional and straight forward company who are willing to go the extra mile .