...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Feb 21,2018
By: 'Toni'
Feb 21,2018
I'm really disappointed at all the agency but especially at this guy, today we were waiting and waiting for him to come back to us. We just couldn't go through with the holding fee because however was on the phone, was just not informed about us and the flat!
In the end just with a phone message they just told me that some else took the flat!
By: Robert Davies
Feb 22, 2018
Dear Toni,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in our service. As you may recall you had a few requests regarding the property which the landlords did not agree to, and your subsequent offer was then declined by the landlord. Unfortunately by the time you submitted a revised offer, another offer had been put to us and accepted by the landlord, with a holding deposit also being paid. So I am sorry you missed out on this particular property.

However, as you know you have inquired about other properties with ourselves and so I hope we can continue to help you with your search.

Kind Regards,

Robert Davies (Director Turners Property)

Turners Property