Download Property Smart Leader App

“ First class service from the best local agents in the area... ”

Apr 25,2018
By: 'James Bateman'
Apr 25,2018
Turners, in particular Lee Hunt and Robert Davies, have been outstanding in the handling of the sale of my property in Morden.
From start to finish there was the care and attention put in to selling my property with the detail that I required.
Unfortunately I did not choose to sell my property through Turners initially and this was the wrong choice as the estate agents (with the purple branding) who claimed to have local knowledge and expertise were light-years away from the high standard Turners offered, which ultimately resulted in them beating 2 'bigger' estate agents I had my property listed with in all areas, most importantly viewings, quality of service, local knowledge and ultimately the sale of my property.
Advice to anyone selling in this area - choose a local family run business who show they care, choose Turners.
Thanks all.