Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
I am so upset and angry about the service or lack of service i have recieved from this company. They have nooo customer service skills whatsoever. REPAIRS......the number of repairs i have reported & they have never been out to repair them!!!
They are so quick happy to take your money off you.
They state that you will mocve into a cleaned tenancy well mine was flithy & took a week of cleaninjg before i could move in.
I don\'t think the staff realise that we pay their wages.
I am warning you - this estate agents is not goopd news at all
By: serialrenter
Sep 07, 2013
Staff are fully aware of where their wages come from in all agencies. I think the fact that you are using one staff member as an example for a whole company is a bit ridiculous and you should consider that maybe that one person is just not good at their job. I have used multiple agencies in the newcastle are and have had instances where problems have arisen due to one member of staff and yet the agencies themselves are excellent. I have been a tenant of Pat Robson twice and recieved excellent customer service at all times. Though I do notice that we had a different property manager to you. Maybe this was the problem?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pat Robson & Co Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Pat Robson & Co Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pat Robson & Co Ltd Office 1