Jul 09,2013
Jul 09,2013
Terrible, terrible, terrible service. Over two months since moving out of the rented accommodation I have yet to receive my deposit back. Hursts have stated to me verbally that this is "their fault" since they haven\'t managed to secure a contractor to estimate the cost of a few small niggles on the check out report. How is this my problem as a tenant?

I have spoken with Sara Holloman at least fifteen times, and been promised that everything was going to be sorted or at least progressed, and I would get a call back within 24 hours. Each time I have been disappointed by not receiving a call or email update.

I cannot recommend strongly enough that you DO NOT RENT with this company. They\'re happy enough to take your money, but when you stop renting with them they don\'t want to know.
Having the tenant best interests in mind and perhaps returning my calls?!
By: Nik Keegan - Branch Manager
Jul 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is vital that we continue to get feedback in order that we can continue to improve our service and keep it at an optimum level. As a company we are fair and have a policy of trying to get as much of the tenants deposit back as possible and on some occasions this can take a little more time particulaly if the issues are not agreed by the landlord and tenant and it goes to dispute. On this occasion it is true that we were let down by a couple of contractors who failed to turn up at agreed times and this potentially could have been conveyed slightly better to the tenant. In these rare instances we do question the contractors and do not use them again if they are consistantly unreliable. As the branch manager I am always available to discuss any problems directly so that tenants and landlords are aware of such situations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch! To leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch