Jul 06,2013
Karen Blanchard
Jul 06,2013
The Agency was most professional. We received clear, direct and frank advice when considering whether to let or sell the property. Our decision was to sell, in an absolutely terrible market. We received sound advice, no undue optimism or exaggerated promises.
Ms Blanchard, and the partners when involved, were supportive and gave realistic advice, especially when we were confronted by more than one difficult possible buyer. Eventually they found us a genuine buyer, who checked out against the normal criteria and gave the support that was needed to obtain a mortgage, especially when the original application was refused. Richard Kendall worked with our buyer\'s Agent to overcome that difficulty and the result was a sale at a price that was realistic in the prevailing market. We were kept informed of progress, potential problems and the like at every stage of the sale.
Finally, I would recommend Kendall\'s to anyone, and pay the highest compliment that I can to Ms Blanchard - if I was still in a position to employ staff I would offer her a job without the slightest hesitation.

Richard Kendall Estate Agent