Jul 05,2013
Jul 05,2013
I rented this property from Frank Innes, but it is Countrywide who I deal with when things go wrong, and who I pay my rent to. When moving into the flat it was filthy; that is the only way I can describe it. Not only that, but the fridge didn\'t work, there was no cold water in the bathroom and there were no locks to several of the windows, which has left them permanently unlocked all year among other minor problems. It took 2 months for these problems to be fixed. When I rang up tro chase these issues and reminded them that they were not upholding their end of the contract by not fixing them, I was told it \'wasn\'t that big a deal\'. The cavalier attitude was shocking and completly unprofessional. Since then, the bath cracked (3 months to fix) and when mended, the man who did so did such a shoddy job that he broke the shower in doing so, as well as causing a leak which damaged the flat below. The shower is still unfixed: it has been 4 months. It has been 8 months since I informed them about rats in the attic, and nothing has been done. I am disgusted with their attitude towards these problems, and their failure to deal with them, especially considering the fact that they are actually quite serious issues. I pay my rent on time every month, I take good care of the flat and was considering extending my tenancy for another year - not out of love for the hovel, but out of not having £2000 to begin the whole process again - but when informed that I would have to pay £125 for the joy of extending my tenancy with a rent increase of £20 per month, some how that stuck in my craw. And then, they had the cheek to charge £25 for a landlord reference, which it took them 2 damn weeks to fax over! The customer service is poor, the workmanship is shoody, the mangement is haphazard. This is a company that I would recomend to no one. How they are still trading I do not know.
Dealing with the problems in a timely manner without excuses., and in the rare instance when dealing with the problems, get someone qualified to do the work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 70! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 70, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Office 70