Jun 30,2013
Jun 30,2013
I went to view a property at sandringham house in Lincoln, shown round by a young lad who was new and seemed nice. The next day I decided to make an offer and spoke to Jason the manager. My offer was 47k (asking price 50k), which was rejected and Jason informed me if I met the seller halfway then he would accept. I then decided to offer this and it was accepted and was told they were not taking on any more viewings, and I took pygott and crone up on their offer of some financial advice. Speaking to them on the phone I gave them my details - earnings etc. later that evening I went in for an appointment with Barry Gray to sort the finances, something which they seemed very keen to push! When I arrived they informed me that another potential buyer may make an offer, something I thought was strange as my offer had been accepted. I was advised to up my offer to ensure I got the property! I decided to stick with my original offer and was informed the next day that someone had offered the asking price and did I want to up my offer. I declined this as I was rather annoyed as I was told my offer had been accepted! I informed Jason that I would stick with my original offer and he informed me it would be rejected and the other person would get the property. The next day I asked a friend to call up to enquire about the property and he was told no offers had been made and the property was still available to view! This can\'t have been a mistake as my mother also called up later on and was told the same! I have had 2 experiences with pygott and they have both been awful! Ever since they saw my earnings they seemed to try And get more money out of me! I now go out of my way to avoid them and would deal with anyone but them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pygott & Crone Office 3! To leave a new review of Pygott & Crone Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pygott & Crone Office 3