Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
Pauline (and every member of staff at Hawkesford) have always been helpful, understanding, kind and quick to respond to anything I have asked them. I have always had any problems and repairs completed very quickly with minimal disruption to myself. This is the reason I have stayed with them for the last 7 years and have no plans to move anytime soon. My application was smooth and I moved in very quickly. Unlike any other agent I have used in the past Pauline met me at the property and checked me in herself, answered all my questions and has gone above and beyond the call of duty at times when problems have arisen. I have recommended many people to Hawkesford for both sales and lettings and they have all reported back to me how brilliant they were. I had full faith in recommending them to people I know and I will continue to recommend them in the future. Top class agents!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hawkesford Head Office Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Hawkesford Head Office Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hawkesford Head Office Leamington Spa

Hawkesford

6 Euston Place Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
CV32 4LA

01926 430553 (S) 01926 438123 (L)