Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
I am a current tenant with Hawkesford Lettings in Leamington Spa. This is my 4th Property spanning 14 years with Hawkesford. My job means I am taken away from the area hence why I have rented so many properties through Hawkesford..Every time I need to move back to Warwickshire. Pauline and the team quickly find me a property to meet my needs for my next stay. I have rented Detached, Terraced and semi detached houses and currently now a flat.
All the properties I have rented have always met my needs. I always use Hawkesford because as a tenant I feel I am always looked after coupled with prompt service & professional check in and check out. They also seem to have good trusting relationships with the landlords. I would highly recommend Hawkesford for any potential landlord or tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hawkesford Head Office Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Hawkesford Head Office Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hawkesford Head Office Leamington Spa

6 Euston Place Leamington Spa
CV32 4LA

01926 430553 (S) 01926 438123 (L)