Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
Long story but, as First Charge holder, I had a partially renovated property for sale and initially went to an auctioneer for selling. However, before this got under way, my solicitor suggested using an estate agent instead so I \'phoned several firms in Newcastle to find one willing to take on the task. Walton Robinson was the third company I tried and were immediately positive about selling this run down, partially renovated, but still in a diabolical state, property. I dealt only with Mari Walton and from beginning to end she was extremely professional, very positive and, apart from being very pleasant to talk with, kept me informed immediately of everything going on with the sale. From the beginning, with me sending Mari the key, to accepting a very good offer, the whole business took just three weeks. Amazing. I would not hesitate to use this firm again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle! To leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walton Robinson Newcastle