Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
I found Marc friendly and helpful. I arranged 2 viewings with Marc who then took me to another property based on what I had told him I was looking for. He answered my many questions and arranged for a second viewing so I could measure to see where my furniture would go. Once I had signed up to the property, everything was dealt with efficiently so that all the paperwork was in place ready for me to move in.
By: Grant Thoday
Jun 14, 2013
Dear Nicola,
Thank you for your kind reivew regarding Marc's service. We will alsways carryout second viewings and sometimes third as we know how important it is to have everything in place before the big move. I hope you enjoy the property. Kind Regards Grant Thoday Residential Letting Manager 01926 451045 grant.thoday@heritageproperty.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch