Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
I have recently moved up to the area following a job relocation. Having searched for a long time for a flat I came across Jordan Fishwick\'s on the main high street in Glossop. They were very helpful in setting up appointments for me and making sure I had a number of viewings within a certain time slot to save me time waiting around. I am now renting a flat from Jordan Fishwick\'s which is actually managed by the Hale office. I have had a couple of problems (mainly minor) in the flat and have dealt with Annie Stackhouse. I am always very impressed with the speed in which she comes back to me with solutions and in some cases I have had a workman out to me the very same day. I have also dealt with Charlotte and again, was very impressed with the promptness of her reply. Overall, I cannot say I have had any problems at all with the agency and in fact would highly recommend this agent for others looking at properties in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Hale! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Hale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Hale