Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
I was a bit cautious when I first met Heritage property to rent my flat. Obviously because of some unpalatable previous experiences with incompetent property agents. However, Heritage property has shown thorough professionalism from the inspection of the property stage to the rent and management stage. At the inspection stage you get a file with the details of every requisition you may need and the friendly plus courteous environment created by the staffs is a breath of fresh air. The excellent work of the residential property manager - Melanie Preston in promptly resolving every complaint or request is highly commendable. And although I have only lived in the property for just six months now, I must note that I have enjoyed every bit of it and highly recommend Heritage Property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch